Fifa 15 - PS4 Tournament/League

Ludo*1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the idea of that although being put out over one game (when circumstances in that match might be just bad luck or whatever) and it'd be better for more games as well to have each over 2 legs.

Like the idea of that although being put out over one game (when circumstances in that match might be just bad luck or whatever) and it'd be better for more games as well to have each over 2 legs.

That sounds good. Can I reserve a spot? If my money comes in on Tuesday I'm getting fifa

Wilkinson1998, on 04 Oct 2014 - 10:05, said:

That sounds good. Can I reserve a spot? If my money comes in on Tuesday I'm getting fifa

Sure, everyone is more than welcome. I'll look to make more solid plans by the end of next week and hopefully start before the week after starts.

Sure, everyone is more than welcome. I'll look to make more solid plans by the end of next week and hopefully start before the week after starts.

Cheers my money's been getting fucked up though so there's no guarantee of me getting it

11 so far if Ludo's playing. I say we aim for 16 and have 4 groups of 4.. similar to WC group, 2 teams from each group into the quarters which is when it becomes a straight knockout. This way everyone gets at least 3 games rather than possibly 1 in a KO.

This sounds good!

I'm up for this. group stage then knockout would be good. If we have 16 teams then there should be some rules for the kind of teams we are using since we cant just use Scottish teams. I don't actually have the game yet, I can get it tomorrow though.

Archived