Peterhead (land o'fish) v Ayr (land o'burns)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should not have to worry about our subs bench too much as we cant be far from using all available players to make the team. News came out today that this will be Graeme Sharps last game for us as he is moving to Greece through his job, has been a fine player for us over a long time so would be good to send him off with a win bonus but even with 11 on the park we have not sparkled this season yet.

Hopefully a rocket up the rear after the loss to Airdrie will get us back to winning ways. If Peterhead are as "thuggish" as suggested by Dunfermline fans then I'd hope Forrest will be starting on the bench. Surely they can't have been that bad on Saturday?

Hopefully a rocket up the rear after the loss to Airdrie will get us back to winning ways. If Peterhead are as "thuggish" as suggested by Dunfermline fans then I'd hope Forrest will be starting on the bench. Surely they can't have been that bad on Saturday?

I would presume it was just like normal Peterhead you used to get at Somerset

Dunfermline fans are a bit precious of their team IMO

Hopefully we can bounce back from the disappointment of last Saturday. Peterhead have had an OK start to the season but nothing spectacular . Hopefully if we play at our best we can get the win, the airdrie game showed us that we have to go out and treat every team with respect. Too many times we have been beaten by teams near the bottom of the table.

Going for 2-0 Ayr with Donnelly and Murphy the scorers .

Nae comment on the match but a green yin for the fish/burns connection in the thread title. Best pun in ages.

Yeah, the previous nine 'pun-in-the-title' attempts on these board have been rubbish so it was lucky we finally have one that makes you smile. Otherwise it would have been a case of no pun in ten did.

I'll get me coat.

Is Bobo out?

Marko says: “Martyn Campbell, Peter Murphy and Josh McArthur are all unavailable through injury. Alan Forrest will be assessed at training on Thursday night and is touch and go. Everyone else is available."

I'm thinking something like this tomorrow

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Agreed, not much else he can do apart from possibly start with Beattie up front and possibly drop Donnelly back a bit with McGill dropping to the bench. Either way it will only be 1 up front with 5 in midfield.

Given that McKinlay will go off injured after about twenty minutes we could be really humped on Saturday. That's if Peterhead can manage to put a team out.

We need to get the finger out and sign a quality centre-half right now. It's October FFS!

I reckon we'll be fine, Peterhead seem to have discipline problems and have a few suspensions. Hopefully the loss to Airdrie will be a boot up the arse and we'll be fired up for this one. 3-1 Ayr.

Archived