£500 note

I need the help of the p&b rich c***s here.

Whilst working cash in hand as a joiners pal I got paid on more than one occasion with a 500 quid note. However, no one believes me and despite an hour of googling can find no evidence that these ever existed.

Have any p&bers ever seen a 500 pound, not Euro, note and can confirm these exist or existed? Bonus greenies for links or pictures.

Whilst working cash in hand as a joiners pal I got paid on more than one occasion with a 500 quid note. However, no one believes me and despite an hour of googling can find no evidence that these ever existed.

Have any p&bers ever seen a 500 pound, not Euro, note and can confirm these exist or existed? Bonus greenies for links or pictures.

It hasn't existed for 200 years

TBF he was building Edinburgh castle at the time.

Are you Zimbabwean by any chance?

Zimbabwe_$100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg

Did you ever swap the family cow for magic beans?

£500 for a joiners pal? f**k me - you can get a brand new kitchen on here for that.

I was thinking the same, although the payment may have been for more than one week.

ETA: The best I've ever had is a £100.00 note.

Edited by Jacksgranda

So........what did you do with these £500 notes?

Whilst working cash in hand as a joiners bitch I got paid on more than one occasion with a 500 quid note. However, no one believes me and despite an hour of googling can find no evidence that these ever existed.

Fixed that for you. :P