Famous People You Wouldn't Recognise

Hedgecutter

That burd from the Secret Escapes advert. You know, the brown haired lass with the distinctive nose, hazel eyes, size 8-10 figure and reasonably cupped breasts.

Doubt I'd notice her in Aldi tbh.

Anyone of those TOWIE type wankers that do appearances at nightclubs in provincial towns every Friday night.

Some guy from Hollyoaks was on my train to Liverpool one time and sat across from me. Only found out he was 'famous' when a couple of girls asked him for a photo. Apparently people that are on TV like to play Football Manager too - who'd have thought it?

Anyone of those TOWIE type wankers that do appearances at nightclubs in provincial towns every Friday night.

Some guy from Hollyoaks was on my train to Liverpool one time and sat across from me. Only found out he was 'famous' when a couple of girls asked him for a photo. Apparently people that are on TV like to play Football Manager too - who'd have thought it?

The Hollyoaks cast were up at our park a few years ago for a charity game. Still not sure who was actually in the show and who were just hangers on - just nondescript shite at football wee guys.

Thought they might have had the decency to drag a few of the burds up for the day, but no luck on that front.

I wouldn't recognise the Invisible Man or Thomas Pynchon if they walked past me in the street.

Have you ever done that thing where you see someone you think is famous but you say to yourself "Naw, can't be them.."? It's just there was a guy looked very like Alex Salmond in the Advocate Pub on Friday night when I was having a post work pint but he wasn't surrounded by bodyguards or anything.

I was at the Ryder Cup on Friday, standing next to Daniel O'Donnell at the 6th for five minutes before my mate told me who he was. Grabbed a photo with him as if I was his biggest fan.

ironically, he looks like a stereotypical president of the PGA of America imo.

daniel_0.jpg