Famous People You Wouldn't Recognise

Hedgecutter

• 3 years later...

Unashamedly bumping my own thread here to bring up Ian Crocker, the voice of Scottish football on Sky Sports. Just looked the guy up and and he looks nothing like the mental picture I had of the guy that I expected to be 50+ yo. 

A face you wouldn't tire of punching: download.jpeg.188a3d05677e25f337bc18fe3f0ab549.jpeg

Anyway... after the recent news regarding the GSA, and although I won't be bumping into him in the street any time soon, I'll add Charles Rennie Macintosh to my ever growing list. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

15 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Unashamedly bumping my own thread here to bring up Ian Crocker, the voice of Scottish football on Sky Sports. Just looked the guy up and and he looks nothing like the mental picture I had of the guy that I expected to be 50+ yo. 

Hide contents

A face you wouldn't tire of punching: download.jpeg.188a3d05677e25f337bc18fe3f0ab549.jpeg

Anyway... after the recent news regarding the GSA, and although I won't be bumping into him in the street any time soon, I'll add Charles Rennie Macintosh to my ever growing list. 

It can be tough to tell who people are just by looking at their skeleton tbf.

On 28/09/2014 at 17:05, Albino Rover said:

The Queen. If she didn't go about in expensive duds and a crown I don't think I'd be able to pick Her Majesty out of an identity parade (an admittedly unlikely situation.)

If you think the wifie in front of you in the queue at Morrison's is the Queen, take a coin out your pocket and compare the image on the head side of the coin, it's what I do if I'm in doubt.

Anyone who's fame is resultant from appearing on Reality TV, Soaps or music from a singer/band that has appeared since the 21st Century arrived there is a good chance I would not have a clue what they looked like.

• 1 year later...

Yesterday when I read my horoscope  www.sunsigns.org   I saw in section birthdays celebrity taht  today Tobey Maguire celebrates his birthday .This is my favourite actor , he is known for his role as Harry Potter . The same day , I walked in the evening and saw him as he was leaving the hotel .I imidiatly remembered and shouted congratulations . he smiled back . It was very cute and he obviously didn't expect this from their fans.

10 hours ago, Escobar19 said:

Yesterday when I read my horoscope  www.sunsigns.org   I saw in section birthdays celebrity taht  today Tobey Maguire celebrates his birthday .This is my favourite actor , he is known for his role as Harry Potter . The same day , I walked in the evening and saw him as he was leaving the hotel .I imidiatly remembered and shouted congratulations . he smiled back . It was very cute and he obviously didn't expect this from their fans.

This post is brilliant.