Sheerin to the rose

ScottishBaggio

Who's taking the job ? Heard that Calvin , Rambo and even Andrew porteous has had call all 3 have knocked it back

I don't know mate, I'm not in the know at all about what goes in behind the scenes. I only just go along and watch. Losing a manager is always a trying time and I'm sure McGlynn has a few players in mind he would take from us but I'm not going to panic too much just now. I know Calvin Shand has been taking the team the last few games, as to what happens after that we'll wait and see. But I'm sure Musselburgh are an attractive proposition for somebody.

Would hope it is an internal appointment with the names mentioned so far it looks like it

Would be good if Rambo, Porto or Calvin came back - especially the position Musselburgh are in league.

The only problem with Jackie or Ollie is that they would have to find replacements for themselves. They have close to 200 apps and that would be difficult.

I think they would be excellent though with the passing brand of football sure to continue with them in charge.

The only other name I would throw in is our U19s management team from last season who did a fantastic job.

Externally you look at the Arniston management and the job they have done, the Rosyth management have done a great job as well.

Gary Jardine, Brian McNaughton?

Dont think a club who have had 1 manager in the last 10 years will go for a manager who has had 3 clubs in a few years so would rule out JH

I would hope whoever gets it works with the current coaches in Walter and Allan who have done very well over the years.

Outside bet Billy Brown get your money on it.

Archived