Time for a change at Cumnock

HUVNAE A SCOOBY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Leishman good goalkeeper. Ally Semple better keeper. Lets remember Talbot wanted Ally but would'nt pay the Glens what they wanted for Ally. Signed Andy from Lugar for nothing as he was am amateur. Personally think there is nothing between them.

Tell me your kidding. Semple is decent but he's not as good as Leishman. Looking at your post it looks like talbot done good business, again.

Tell me your kidding. Semple is decent but he's not as good as Leishman. Looking at your post it looks like talbot done good business, again.

Semple and Leishman are both excellent junior goalies and I wouldn't hate to have either to be honest.

a goalkeeper is only as good as his defence and as Talbot have had a decent defence over the years leishmans record if you look back will more than likely look great

on the other hand cumnocks??? well lets not go there but hopefully things change quicker that anything

ally has got us a few points with some great goalkeeping last season finishing 5th in league where would we have been if it wasn't for ally who knows

but between the 2 goalkeepers I`d say you couldn't split them, both have a huge presence between the sticks and haven't seen any other GK`s in the juniors recently close to them

Archived