Gotham

Ira Gaines

Seems like Pertwee settled into the role a bit after a while. Enjoying him as Alfred much more now.

Yeah I used to not like scenes involving Alfred or Bruce, but they have really grown on me.

The show as a whole has gotten better every episode IMO, if it lasts the full 22 episode season keeping up/slowly improving the quality as it has done so far, it might end up rivalling the walking dead as my favourite tv programme

Yeah I used to not like scenes involving Alfred or Bruce, but they have really grown on me.

The show as a whole has gotten better every episode IMO, if it lasts the full 22 episode season keeping up/slowly improving the quality as it has done so far, it might end up rivalling the walking dead as my favourite tv programme

I've been enjoying the buildup and getting a background to all the characters. It looks as though in the next week or 2 that the true Penguin is going to make his proper appearance and start to take over. Theres also bound to be some major repercussions for Gordon with it now being out in the open about him and Cobblepot

I always feel like you can measure a fair amount of a film, or TV show writing creativity that is based on a comic book on the characters that have little to no part in the comic book universe. Barbara (the wife) has barely any part, and you can see that the writers have little clue on how to make her a three dimensional character.

Working the Montoya love triangle felt forced as hell.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Feck knows what the girlfreind is about.

There is a barbera gordon in the batman universe but it's his daughter.

The joker paralyses her for shits and giggles.

Eh. In the Batman Universe Barbara, is the name of Jim Gordon's first wife, and mother of his two kids.

Barbara Gordon that was his daughter (fostered?) Or sometimes niece becomes Batgirl and then Oracle when the Joker does her in.

Edited by Antiochas III

is that enigma guy supposed to be the riddler ? anyone notice the "? on his coffee cup :lol:

also this has been superb so far ,last nights episode was superb.

I noticed him straight away, mainly because he kept on asking the riddles :lol: In the first episode we were getting well known characters flung at us left, right and centre :lol: Edited by alang1993

Feck knows what the girlfreind is about.

There is a barbera gordon in the batman universe but it's his daughter.

The joker paralyses her for shits and giggles.

He has a wife called Barbara in Batman: Year One.

The writer of this is planning to introduce a "prenatal" storyline for Robin in the future. And by the sound of things, he's also going to butcher one of the best Batman villains by trying to shoehorn him into this ludicrous concept that Gotham is running with.

He has a wife called Barbara in Batman: Year One.

The writer of this is planning to introduce a "prenatal" storyline for Robin in the future. And by the sound of things, he's also going to butcher one of the best Batman villains by trying to shoehorn him into this ludicrous concept that Gotham is running with.

Are you talking about Black Mask or Two-Face???