25 stone bint wants more benefits.

TheCelt67

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stories like that piss me off. Apart from feeling enraged at the c*nts who feel life owes them a living, it pisses me off that the press target the bottom end of the "C*nts who feel life owes them a living" market instead of going after the folk who cost the state millions a year in unpaid taxes at the other end.

Stories like that piss me off. Apart from feeling enraged at the c*nts who feel life owes them a living, it pisses me off that the press target the bottom end of the "C*nts who feel life owes them a living" market instead of going after the folk who cost the state millions a year in unpaid taxes at the other end.

They could go for both. For some lazy cow to go greeting about not being able to afford gym membership as the reason she's a chunker is bollocks, I've been to Wigan (a good night out) and they have pavements for walking on and everything ! I know its the Daily Mail doing a 'point and laugh' at the poor but you don't need to join a gym to lose weight, especially if your starting point is 25 stone. She could also reduce the amount of shit scran she eats, even if 'its all she can afford' (hmmm). Some people don't want to help themselves but I've got no sympathy with someone who has that little self respect for their own ability to help themself.

the government controlled media trying to justify more cuts by highlighting a tiny minority who think like this. Little sheep will fall for it though and blame all the countries problems on this. Even though the problem is miniscule compared to tax avoidance by large companies or the rich elite who live in stately homes and pay f**k all.

the people of this country as seen in this thread are just little puppets on a string. you believe what you read, you hate what they want you to hate. you fall for it every time.

she gets 20,000 grand a year in benfits and cant afford decent scran. f**k off ya fat mess

Aw man, you're pure a tory basturt, she's bent out of shape by society's pliers. Only 20K in benefits, equalling a top line pay of 30K, plainly not enough, fascist swines gie her mair dosh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2768442/It-s-not-easy-overweight-benefits-says-25-stone-mother-two-wants-MORE-money-government-help-diet.html

Another person who believes they are entitled to free money by not wanting to take responsibility for their own laziness and greed.

At the risk of highlighting just how old and grumpy I am in the future could you cut and paste the text to save us rewarding the Daily Mail with a visit, by all means add a link as well but don't make it the only option.

Others take note.

Oh aye - and fat bint indeed etc.

the government controlled media trying to justify more cuts by highlighting a tiny minority who think like this. Little sheep will fall for it though and blame all the countries problems on this. Even though the problem is miniscule compared to tax avoidance by large companies or the rich elite who live in stately homes and pay f**k all.

the people of this country as seen in this thread are just little puppets on a string. you believe what you read, you hate what they want you to hate. you fall for it every time.

A level of perception way above the mental capacity of the average poster on here.

I am strongly against tax evasion but at least a tax evader is making the effort to earn THEMSELVES a living, there are plenty of scumbags like this heifer who will be perpetual scroungers and without them we'd all be better off regardless of tax evasion or avoidance.

sorry but companies using various tax holes to dodge or avoid tax does not excuse the fact she is a fat lazy scrounger who thinks the world owes her a living. she has kids to feed? you should maybe make sure you are in stable finacial posotion before you choose to spread your thunder thighs and reproduce in the first place hen. have sypathy for the children but not the woman and her half arsed excuses for the position she now finds herself in.

Archived