Failed Statelet Chuckle Ratings

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems that, despite all the negatives, folks are quite happy over there,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-29348032

Cue the nay sayers................................

Just goes to show you what can be achieved when you subsidise sectarian communities which harbour and support murder gangs and build them enough sports stadiums.

I wonder if they bothered interviewing any ethnic minorities or Eastern Europeans?

Doubt it - probably thought there was no one living there as all the windows would be boarded up and the car burnt out.

Tbf Barrow is full of slags so every cloud eh?

There were some horrors there who could be pumped for a couple of drinks, there seemed to be 2 Barrow's, there was a 'nice' side that kept itself to itself and then there was the Jeremy Kyle Barrow. Some of my mates were getting past round this coven of chunkies and seemed fairly happy with the arrangement but it was CSA roulette !

There were some horrors there who could be pumped for a couple of drinks, there seemed to be 2 Barrow's, there was a 'nice' side that kept itself to itself and then there was the Jeremy Kyle Barrow. Some of my mates were getting past round this coven of chunkies and seemed fairly happy with the arrangement but it was CSA roulette !

Oh FFS! :lol:

Just goes to show you what can be achieved when you subsidise sectarian communities which harbour and support murder gangs and build them enough sports stadiums.

I don't think we truly say that the war is over until an indoor athletics track is built,, and one of those cycling velodrome things would be good. :)

Although I bet meal times are just as trying...

Steady on! You wouldn't want to post something that those who supposedly get offended by alledgedly offensive posts would deem to be offensive and get offended by.

Steady on! You wouldn't want to post something that those who supposedly get offended by alledgedly offensive posts would deem to be offensive and get offended by.

Who are these people? P&B demands names.....

Archived