Nicola Sturgeon

ICTJohnboy

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is hopeless.

I truly hope Hosie gets the deputy leadership. That would be utter hilarity all round. For all the chat about mass membership of the SNP and all the rest of it lets hope they bring some political talent to their party as its sadly lacking after Salmond waddled off into the sunset with his tail between his legs

Coming from the man who votes UKIP and believed David Coburn would make a good MEP.

Priceless

Coming from the man who votes UKIP and believed David Coburn would make a good MEP.

Priceless

Nicola Sturgeon was embarrassing in that interview with Andrew Neil and most commentators think she's a disaster but most nats think in black and white which will be her's and the SNP's undoing.

Carry on though....

Nicola Sturgeon was embarrassing in that interview with Andrew Neil and most commentators think she's a disaster but most nats think in black and white which will be her's and the SNP's undoing.

Carry on though....

Most commentators don't think she's a disaster. You think she's a disaster. The WHOLE of P&B think you're a fucking bellend.

The BS and utter lunacy that i see here (this forum) and the "greeners" all give me a glow of pride. Thank you :D

You truly are simpler than a primary 1 maths test. I almost feel sorry for you.

SNP Treasury spokesman Stewart Hosie has welcomed "strong" endorsement for his campaign to become deputy leader of his party.

The Dundee East MP has won backing from the founders of the pro-independence Business for Scotland and Labour for Independence groups.

Hold on! Aren't Labour for Independence a...well...Labour Party organisation? What is it to them who becomes deputy leader of the SNP?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-29519694

:lol:

fantastic stuff. I look forward to labour for Indy strongly endorsing Tim farron to replace Nick Clegg.

Good to see that "We are party neutral" BfS have now jumped ship too.... !

Archived