Glasgow Robbery filmed

Romeo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah I was more thinking of the "techniques that I will not reveal on a football forum" patter as if Jason Bourne has graced us with his presence.

Thanks for explaining not to confront a masked guy with an axe, Officer. Also thanks for the PM. :huh:

I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?

I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab or the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?

I blame all the ching and the eccy's.

I was in the pub yesterday and the bloke who works in that shop came in. He said he was working in the back shop so wasn't harmed. They got a couple of watches, I can't mind the brand but he said they were shite and couldn't sell them for any decent amount so trying to offload it second hand at about 3 grand really isn't worth the bird.

I was in the pub yesterday and the bloke who works in that shop came in. He said he was working in the back shop so wasn't harmed. They got a couple of watches, I can't mind the brand but he said they were shite and couldn't sell them for any decent amount so trying to offload it second hand at about 3 grand really isn't worth the bird.

Must have lifted quite a few if the reported £250k's worth is correct.

Archived