Big Mouth Players

RobRoyGuy

Players who think fans pay money to watch them shout abuse at referees?

Losers, basically. We pay to watch football not grown men acting like petulant toddlers. Best response, laugh in their faces.

It's no way for any mentally stable grown man to behave. They should seek help for their issues.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at it don't recall it. Sure he recovered! Of course no Clydebank player has ever put it a bad challenge or gobbed off to an official. Clydebank fans well maybe not so much nowadays as not as many of them bother going, were the worst for gobbing off and generally talking shite.

On the topic of fans going to games you seem obsessed with what games i go to and don't. I get to 95 per cent of games and that goes back at least ten years.

Players who think fans pay money to watch them shout abuse at referees?

Losers, basically. We pay to watch football not grown men acting like petulant toddlers. Best response, laugh in their faces.

It's no way for any mentally stable grown man to behave. They should seek help for their issues.

Your talking about a heck of a lot of grown men going to see a counsellor.

Jose Quitongo in his last game at

Muirkirk. He was going to get a yellow for dissent and before the ref had time to produce it Wee Jose said something else and earned a straight red.

Am I the only one that remembers him having to go off the park during a game for a crap? I think he was at Hearts at the time.

Was at it don't recall it. Sure he recovered! Of course no Clydebank player has ever put it a bad challenge or gobbed off to an official. Clydebank fans well maybe not so much nowadays as not as many of them bother going, were the worst for gobbing off and generally talking shite.

On the topic of fans going to games you seem obsessed with what games i go to and don't. I get to 95 per cent of games and that goes back at least ten years.

ur obsessed with clydebank and u fucking hate us once u admit that u can move on with ur sad pathetic life of chatting up taxi drivers

Your talking about a heck of a lot of grown men going to see a counsellor.

Mental health is a serious issue, and is drastically under reported amongst young men.

If you think that shouting abuse at a referee is normal behaviour then, yes, you absolutely do need help.

You got a gig with any team cafu? Not seen you on here much this season., and you're a wee moan tae? The older you get the worse it gets, I'm almost a professional.

And going by the auld rabs fans it looks like I'm going to get worse, bring it on. ;-)

haha no not involved in football just now and enjoying it.

ur obsessed with clydebank and u fucking hate us once u admit that u can move on with ur sad pathetic life of chatting up taxi drivers

Don't be silly and stop trying to be funny. I wish Clydebank all the best just in the lowland league or elsewhere.

Mental health is a serious issue, and is drastically under reported amongst young men.

If you think that shouting abuse at a referee is normal behaviour then, yes, you absolutely do need help.

I never said it was normal. Generally i don't shout at them, though I do on the odd occasion when i feel the need. Am i mentally unstable, I don't think so but hey if you think people like me are fair enough.

A work friend of mine a few years back rose up through the ranks and refereed in the senior ranks. He always said to me he accepted the abuse and said he realised that for many people shouting and swearing at opposition players, fans and officials on a Saturday at the football was a way of relieving any stress that had built up through the week in their lives .

I never said it was normal. Generally i don't shout at them, though I do on the odd occasion when i feel the need. Am i mentally unstable, I don't think so but hey if you think people like me are fair enough.

A work friend of mine a few years back rose up through the ranks and refereed in the senior ranks. He always said to me he accepted the abuse and said he realised that for many people shouting and swearing at opposition players, fans and officials on a Saturday at the football was a way of relieving any stress that had built up through the week in their lives .

Giving another human being constant abuse no matter who he is to relieve stress is simply not on, anyone who thinks that abusing a referee non stop to do this isn't normal for me.

Yes refs can have terrible games but so can players who I will gaurantee will make more mistakes per game than referees .

Yes they can frustrate you with their inconsistent calls at times but who honestly in their right mind would choose to be a ref.?

Spoke to a ref at the post match spread only a few weeks ago after one of our home games and he said to me that at times at certain junior venues he's scared to go up for food and a cup of tea after a game in case he's verbally attacked or even worse that it could be physical on him.

That for me is a sad indictment on our game.

This is not an even remotely healthy reaction to stress. It's the equivalent of saying, yeah I'm abusive towards my wife / children but it's only because of stress during the week. Most human beings manage stress without abusing anyone else.

Anyone who thinks it is acceptable or justifiable reaction should definitely seek help.

Archived