Dunfermline v Peterhead

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw on Twitter that McInally was arrested at half time? Surely not?

If any manager in Scotland was to be that much of a seething mess to get himself arrested at a game I'd expect it to be McInally, but surely not? :lol:

Got to be ridiculous twitter rumours.

Weirdly unsatisfying 3-0 win.

Was over as soon as Peterhead went 3 men down, but you can't really blame the ref. Both tackles looked bad from the North West. I thought he'd crap out of the second one and give a yellow instead. Then the stupid overreaction for the third gave him no choice.

The goalie could have had 3 or 4 yellows for time-wasting and being a twat.

If we had made any actual passes in the second half we could have scored 10. We were running at them and trying to beat men when we should have been passing it around them.

Anyway, happy with any win at any time.

Peterhead were appalling. Both tackles on Josh were poor and deserved red cards - the second was much worse - and the third boy going for violent conduct straight after right in front of the ref was sheer stupidity. McInally's antics were embarrassing as well, as was the number 5 at the end acting the big man against our 16 year old sub :lol:

Weirdly though, we didn't play particularly well and it was a bit unsatisfying as it was game over at half-time.

But in 20 years of going to EEP, I've never seen such an ill-disciplined team as that.

Archived