Dunfermline v Peterhead

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mind that one, the typical "get right into them from the start, make the first challenge a belter" etc, ended up going very wrong and Falky putting in a late and reckless challenge. Lucky boy indeed.

The photo isnt from the eep game it was from the one at starks when they lost the plot at half time.

Peterhead were so furious about the red card decisions they...have only appealed one of them. Uh-huh.

I'm sure they will use the highlights as there basis of appeal so that would mean that the Dunfermline player has a chance of getting banned for his barge and standing on the Peterhead players foot.

The photo isnt from the eep game it was from the one at starks when they lost the plot at half time.

The article above it describes the match from EEP, which I was referring to.

I do (fondly) remember the Stark's one as well, I mind walking out of the ground and I could hear a Rovers fan who mysteriously saw everything that happened inside the tunnel... from his seat in the stand. As he recalled, Cardle had throttled a Rovers player and Hill reacted, though Cardle wasn't involved in the Hill sending off. An odd report of events to say the least.

The article above it describes the match from EEP, which I was referring to.

I do (fondly) remember the Stark's one as well, I mind walking out of the ground and I could hear a Rovers fan who mysteriously saw everything that happened inside the tunnel... from his seat in the stand. As he recalled, Cardle had throttled a Rovers player and Hill reacted, though Cardle wasn't involved in the Hill sending off. An odd report of events to say the least.

Sorry - I should've made it clear that the photo was just to titilate CowdenConvert et al. The article was in response to the Rover asking why the Rovers players disliked Josh - I thought the tackle on Eddie Malone may have had something to do with it.

Falkingham rattled malone in the first minute of the rovers game at eep. Second game they tried to bully us and walker got sent off for a bad challenge on wallace. Then jefferies complained and dougie hill grabbed falky. Again I dont see how we were to blame. Anyone who watched rovers under mcglynn knew that he adopted terrible tactics from his hearts days. But surely its all the fault of a five foot pars player?

Normally I want former Higland League clubs to do well, but having watched the highlights, Peterhead FC are a disgrace to football. Can blame the Manager and players, but the directors of the club must also be accountable as they are endorsing a manager who either encourages or at least accepts his players behaving like this.

• 2 weeks later...

The saddest thing about Roberts - was spouting all that pash, and having (one would presume ) his kids in his profile picture. He really needs to stand back, take a few breaths and have a good look at himself. Some father figure he is!

Archived