Farfar V Brechin

Ah well, here we go again. A real 6 pointer for Farfar and a must win for us.

No going to be easy as their new lot seem to be settling in well on the plastic. We seem to getting a bit more settled ourselves but need to concentrate for the full 90 (plus Campbell time ) minutes and stop the stupid stuff.

Should be a close one though.

See abody in the Ploo !

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime I see the words Forfar and Brechin in the same sentence i automatically think of the numbers 1 and 5.

So do I and the way we have been it could be that again!

you guys seem to be going the right direction whilst we look like being dogged by missing chances.

Everytime I see the words Forfar and Brechin in the same sentence i automatically think of the numbers 1 and 5.

Ye I hear Calum Antell s your guest of honour on Sat.... We re playing well enough but not killing games off when's chances are coming our way it seems.. Should be a decent game with plenty o goals

Ah well, here we go again. A real 6 pointer for Farfar and a must win for us.

No going to be easy as their new lot seem to be settling in well on the plastic. We seem to getting a bit more settled ourselves but need to concentrate for the full 90 (plus Campbell time ) minutes and stop the stupid stuff.

Should be a close one though.

See abody in the Ploo !

Looking forward to this game as both sides in the Forfarshire Cup game played well. All Brechin fans, even "the hedge" are of course invited to the new 1984 bar just past the back of the stand.

Looking forward to this game as both sides in the Forfarshire Cup game played well. All Brechin fans, even "the hedge" are of course invited to the new 1984 bar just past the back of the stand.

Thank you for the invite , even if it is a forced one. I will most likely decline as the Plough has Best on tap ( no tins ) and their famous pre match quiz . ;)

I was referring to our game 2 weeks ago for the benefit of our constant self critics !

As stated RM thinks we are no scoring as much as we should be. We have also thrown away 7 points at the death of games so far - thats alot at this early stage.

Archived