Nope

forever_blue

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-40252990

Any P&Bers ever opened their car to find it occupied by 20,000 bees?

Mrs Taylor said: "I did ask 'why pick on my car?' but my husband, who is a bit of a joker, said it was because of all the Bee Gees CDs in the car."

Mr Taylor sounds like he's some laugh.

Mrs Taylor said: "I did ask 'why pick on my car?' but my husband, who is a bit of a joker, said it was because of all the Bee Gees CDs in the car."
Mr Taylor sounds like he's some laugh.

Ohhhh mr Taylor whit are you like you wee scamp.

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 16:06, Forever_blueco said:

This thread is my greatest achievement on pie and bovril 

it's been quiet on the spider front in my flat so far this year apart from one minor fracas in the shower about may time .  Suspiciously too quiet . 

You've been watching too many westerns...

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Eednud said:

I'm going to launch a high quality, ridiculously cheap range of wetsuits that surfers will lap up. Then send up lots of drones to get footage of the surfers in action. What they won't know is that the wetsuits secretly smell of sausages and that old sharky and his pals will not be able to resist taking a bite. Then make a fortune flogging "Shark attack terror" footage.  

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm going to launch a high quality, ridiculously cheap range of wetsuits that surfers will lap up. Then send up lots of drones to get footage of the surfers in action. What they won't know is that the wetsuits secretly smell of sausages and that old sharky and his pals will not be able to resist taking a bite. Then make a fortune flogging "Shark attack terror" footage.  

You might have more luck with fish-flavoured wetsuits tbh, unless you're targeting a particular species of shark which has somehow developed a taste for sausages.