SNP

adam4267

20,000 new members have joined the SNP since September 18th. Presumably many P&Bers, like myself, have joined what is now the 3rd party in British politics.

Let us know why you joined and keep us up to date with what's happening in your local area, any meetings, canvassing etc and discuss all things SNP here. Saor Alba.

post-43029-0-85922900-1411421008_thumb.j

20,000 new members have joined the SNP since September 18th. Presumably many P&Bers, like myself, have joined what is now the 3rd party in British politics.

Let us know why you joined and keep us up to date with what's happening in your local area, any meetings, canvassing etc and discuss all things SNP here. Saor Alba.

attachicon.gifSalmond.jpg

Aye because there is not an independence forum set up or anything....

I think you're getting yourself confused champ.

Well it has now more or less turned into a politics forum now with suggestions being made for it to be renamed this. Also this story has been discussed on about 4 different threads in there along with the extra members the Green Party have received.

attachicon.gifSalmond.jpg

The farce in this one is strong.

Archived