Resignation Thread

Addie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ric must be into double figures now. He resigned twice on the one thread iirc, or on his comeback thread or something.

He resigned on a resignation thread like this one, because people reminded him about his last resignation, in order to show that he doesn't resign from the forum.

The act of someone who warrants serious medical concern IMO.

And yes, he also resigned over cooking fruit.

There was a Raith fan (I think it was Steven) who resigned when Raith were going through a period of pretty much being the shittest team on Earth.

His main reason was that 'money had ruined football' then came back when they started winning and rather hilariously revealed himself to be a 'supporter' of Man Utd. Quite how this tallied up with money ruining football I'm not sure. Hilarious stuff. He then went properly mental.

This is the most cringeworthy bit by a mile.

-cringe-GIF.gif

I actually cringed more that CraigKillie's description of him being 'unorthodox'. Shitting Christ. :lol:

I actually cringed more that CraigKillie's description of him being 'unorthodox'. Shitting Christ. :lol:

It's probably a good starter for 10 albeit somewhat ironic that CraigKillie's the one making this point.....

Archived