Woman spends £12K on plastic surgery for third boob

sjc

Woman spends £12K on plastic surgery for third boob
boobs_646x363.jpg?1411379030
kd_42x42.jpg?1391445447By Kayleigh DrayOnline Deputy Editor Monday 22 September 2014

A 21-year-old has spent over £12K on plastic surgery to have a third breast inserted - and she's shared a video of her new look

Jasmine Tridevil, who had the surgery a few months ago, told Real Radio 104.1 that she found it hard to find a plastic surgeon who would give her a third breast.

READ: MOTHER GETS G-CUP BREAST IMPLANTS BECAUSE THEY 'MAKE HER A BETTER MUM'

The 21-year-old said: “It was really hard finding someone that would do it, too, because they’re breaking the code of ethic.

“I called like 50 or 60 doctors, nobody wanted to do it.”

Jasmine, who says her third boob feels the same as the other two (minus the fact she had to have the nipple tattooed on) saved up for two years so she could have the surgery - and is also paying a film crew to follow her around.

And, as she told the radio station, it's all so she can fulfil her dreams of becoming a celebrity.

READ: CASEY BATCHELOR REVEALS HOW BULLIES DROVE HER TO A BREAST REDUCTION

She said: “My whole dream is to get this show on MTV.

“I’m dumping every penny I have into this. If this doesn’t work, I’m through.”

Despite appearances, however, Jasmine has not done this to make herself more attractive to men - in fact, her intentions are the complete opposite.

She explained: “I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore."

SEE: WOMAN SPENDS £30K ON PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK LIKE PLASTIC SEX DOLL

However her plan has backfired, as now her parents won't talk to her anymore.

“My mumlb_icon1.png ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My dad ... he really isn’t happy ... he is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it."

What do you think of Jasmine's decision to have a third boob surgically inserted? Let us know via the Comments Box below now.

Tridevil :lol:

Quick, someone get a third buttock grafted onto their back! You'll get to be a sir-leb-ritty! :1eye

Edit: "I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore."

Aye, no doubt quite the stunner beforehand.

Archived