Gail Porter is horny as ****

BigRubberFist

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does the treatment for sex addiction actually entail?

I reckon I've been addicted to sex since about age 13.

i love the fact that the clubs seem to do hee haw as she admits they all ended up just going back to each others houses and banging each other sensless. think I may sign up to one

i love the fact that the clubs seem to do hee haw as she admits they all ended up just going back to each others houses and banging each other sensless. think I may sign up to one

Aye it's definitely a club worth joining for the casual sex. Like the Masons in that respect.

Me too. But only because I so desperately wanted to 20 years ago :lol:

She pinched a girl I was seeings job on Saturday morning kids tv before Ant & Dec revamped it......ah to be 21 again and living in London! :P

Don't believe the bint, she's got hair on her eyebrows! :P

I hope the 'fat bloke with the popcorn' reads that article and the next time she goes to the pictures he says 'f**k off Baldy'.

The hypocrisy of criticising men that judge women on the way they look (bald) then calling an overweight guy a 'fat bloke' is totally lost on that high maintenance yahoo.

Definitely think there's a chance she's still got hair but likes the attention, she's a total mentallist!

This is coming from a guy who used to have pictures of her up in his 'ladroom' many many moons ago. She was a proper ride back in the late 90's during her lads mag phase.

Archived