Which P & B yes voter is the most seething?

bogsideloyal

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to know you are still pining for me.

Circa 33% of the electorate voted for indy. Two thirds of the country didn't support it, that is the true voice of the people; fortunately shouty, screamy, needy, 'my opinion is the only one' kind of people only get one vote just like the rest of us.

I had some roaster on twitter try tha nonsense with my the other night

glad to see you are being made the figure of fun that he has :lol::lol:

The only thing thats embarrassing on here is how the Yes voters cant accept the settled will of the Scottish people.

There was a democratic OPOV referendum and your side lost, accept it and move on before you make even more of an embarrassment of yourself.

The only thing thats embarrassing on here is how the Yes voters cant accept the settled will of the Scottish people.

There was a democratic OPOV referendum and your side lost, accept it and move on before you make even more of an embarrassment of yourself.

Didn't realise my future interest in Scottish politics depended on the result of the vote.

:lol:

It was about as democratic as a North Korean leader leadership election. The goings on of the final 10 days of the debate were an absolute perversion of democracy and an affront to the subject at hand.

Settled will of pensioners.

:lol:

It was about as democratic as a North Korean leader leadership election. The goings on of the final 10 days of the debate were an absolute perversion of democracy and an affront to the subject at hand.

Settled will of pensioners.

who believe everything their tv, radio, newspaper and local labour career politician tells them.

winter can't come soon enough!

too far?

Move on?

That's funny.

Oh and it's not the " Scottish people".

Archived