Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

lemmy

Definitely not. I hear what GD is saying but it's not the 45% make up the entirety of Scotland's support.

Two of the only people I know who actually voted No go to every game at Hampden on their wee Scottish gear. They don't think we could hack it as a country. f**k supporting a team beside people like that.

One's a posty as well. Thinks we're better together :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope Ireland qualify ahead of us.

:lol: Have now read quite a few No voters having hissy fits since yesterday, on here and elsewhere. Which is unexpected but slightly amusing.

You've voted Scotland to remain a region. Most of are a SEETHING but at least we've accepted what Scotland is. You need to deal with it.

Definitely not. I hear what GD is saying but it's not the 45% make up the entirety of Scotland's support.

Two of the only people I know who actually voted No go to every game at Hampden on their wee Scottish gear. They don't think we could hack it as a country. f**k supporting a team beside people like that.

One's a posty as well. Thinks we're better together :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope Ireland qualify ahead of us.

:lol: Have now read quite a few No voters having hissy fits since yesterday, on here and elsewhere. Which is unexpected but slightly amusing.

You've voted Scotland to remain a region. Most of are a SEETHING but at least we've accepted what Scotland is. You need to deal with it.

Eh, I'm not the one having a hissy fit pal - I'm just pointing out that you are a moron. I couldn't really care less that you are a moron but I dislike your tolerance for those who hold a legitimate belief that contrary to your own.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it the abuse of 'see you Jimmy hats' that boiled your piss? I hate those stupid fucking Jacobite shirts too, if that's any consolation.

Will you boycott Rovers games because of Gordon Brown? Please say you will so I don't have to sit anywhere near a twat like you.

Will you boycott Rovers games because of Gordon Brown? Please say you will so I don't have to sit anywhere near a twat like you.

I don't go to Scotland games, which is a bonus, as I'd have to sit with daft punters like you who think we should have a Scottish national team but don't think Scotland should be an independent country. Plus you're a bit aggressive.

Eh, I'm not the one having a hissy fit pal - I'm just pointing out that you are a moron. I couldn't really care less that you are a moron but I dislike your tolerance for those who hold a legitimate belief that contrary to your own.

Good, in depth response there my man. In some ways, I feel a bit sorry for the Hamish's. Many Yes voters will be suffering today; the emotional reaction from an identity crisis that came crushing down in the time it took Clackmannanshire to declare, is hard to deal with it.

The Tartan Army Hamish's have the slow burning realisation that Scotland has changed still to come. That their cringing rentakilt identity means nothing any more. You can see why some are lashing out already.

Had already purchased tickets for the Georgia game, so i have to go.

Definitely not singing the national anthem though,

"Those days are passed now

And in the past they must remain

But we can still rise now

And be the nation again"

:1eye:lol:

If this is sung at Scotland's next game then that is truly embarrassing.

Dwight-Schrute-6.jpg?8a48bb

Ha ha ha ha ha

Dry your pathetic little eyes.

Well there's a few tear stained pathetic mewlings. I'm glad you can support a country where the majority of the people want to be servile and deferential, but there's a large section of us that would find that just embarrassing.

Still, good to see you're not crying about it.

Archived