Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lemmy

Will you still go and watch future Scotland games ?

378 posts in this topic

I'm hurting too much just now. Sold my ticket to the Georgia game already. Wouldn't have the brass neck to show my face at the England game.

I'm hurting too much just now. Sold my ticket to the Georgia game already. Wouldn't have the brass neck to show my face at the England game.

Sums up my own feeling

I will follow the valid, majority view of 55% of the Scottish electorate, by actively wishing Scotland to lose.

I will follow the valid, majority view of 55% of the Scottish electorate, by actively wishing Scotland to lose.

:lol:

Were natural born failures

Nope. Loved Scotland games but it won't feel the same anymore especially when singing the national anthem.

Can't fault the logic

Nope. We voted last night to remain a region of the northern third of the UK.

Why maintain the fiction of a "national" team when we're not a nation?

Withdraw from international competition with a bit of dignity before FIFA does the job for us.

I might support the autonomous region of Scotland, if we can be guaranteed to lose every game.

Anyone who thinks we should have a 'national' team for our region should take a look at themselves. The region of Scotland should just do the decent thing and give up our place to Catalonia.

Will watch and cheer Scotland when their on TV, but that will be as far as my support for the 'national' team goes. Doubt I'll tune into the next few games though.

no.how embarrasing to play nations who've bled for their freedom when we're too feart to put a cross in a box