Up all night thread

1320Lichtie

I'm happy to be corrected but i dont think there are any exit polls being done, just a straight forward yay or nay around 6 in the morning. iPad will be checked when I wake up. :)

On the news it said they are announcing each of the 32 at different times and the final result will be given at 6am but by that time we might already know who has won because one side could of already reached the 51 percent mark, think they are announcing it area by area mate at different times?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably kip then get up about 3.00.

I'd like to stay up all the way through but I need my beauty sleep.

No, you need to start preparing for the referendum in 30 years time, Should Scotland be Independent?

In all serious now, whatever the result, it has been some ride, no matter who you voted for. It has shown that the Scots can be passionate about the debate. No matter yes or no the country needs to unify and move on together.

On the news it said they are announcing each of the 32 at different times and the final result will be given at 6am but by that time we might already know who has won because one side could of already reached the 51 percent mark, think they are announcing it area by area mate at different times?

Might end up a late night then, I must've picked it up wrongly when sky said they weren't expecting the result until 6am.

Might end up a late night then, I must've picked it up wrongly when sky said they weren't expecting the result until 6am.

Not really, the key is Glasgow, they expect a 6am declaration. Unless yes or no are so far in advance, where Glasgow does not matter. Then it will likely be 6am

I'll be up all night for this. Booked 19th off a wee while ago.

I'm actually quite pleased that it'll be just me through to the morning. The other half had invited mates round but they bailed out as they've got work. She'll be zonked out by 1(ish) as she's working tomorrow too. I think it's going to be to be tough going, to be fair.

If it's a Yes, heading into Edinburgh for the scenes and then somewhere for a few drinks Friday night.

Archived