Jack Harper

jamiefitz

I don't know if he is one of their better players at that level but I think they gave him a 6 year contract last year, so they must rate him. I think next season he should be looking to either play in their B team or go out on loan. However looked technically good and made good runs into the box. Madrid were playing it wide, especially right, most of the time and crossing the ball in. When he hit the post, it was with a header.

I met him at a Muay Thai boxing event a few years ago when he was there watching his cousin. I had heard about him before I met him and was asking if there was any chance he would switch allegiance to Spain if he was good enough and he said No chance.

Edited by IrishBhoy

Liverpool and Manchester City are eyeing the development of Real Madrid and Scotland underage teenage sensation Jack Harper, 18.

From the sky sports news app.

Would rather he stays where he is to be honest, it's been going well so far so why change clubs.

Yeah, moving to one of those clubs would completely stunt his career

I would like to see him in a full Scotland squad before Euro 2016. It seems he's already very well thought of, and if he's good enough then he's old enough.

It's the same as with Feruz - until he gets a chance in the first team at Real or elsewhere, he shouldn't be getting a sniff of the full squad.

No problem with him being in the U21s though - that's the place to be a bit risky/reckless with selection.