The Vow

ForzaDundee

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the referendum I thought Scots were ballsy and non compliant in a "yeah? well f**k you" way.

Pretty sad to see that most Scots are servile, deferential proles that crave subjugation. Look at the amount of No voters, even now, that think everything's just peachy.

To be fair, things are pretty peachy for a large amount of the population. In my opinion, the majority of people weren't swayed by 'the vow' most voted out of self preservation or fear of the unknown. I voted for ideological reason, a lot of people had a lot to lose with a yes vote though.

To be fair, things are pretty peachy for a large amount of the population. In my opinion, the majority of people weren't swayed by 'the vow' most voted out of self preservation or fear of the unknown. I voted for ideological reason, a lot of people had a lot to lose with a yes vote though.

I took the same view regarding the impact of the vow, however I read a bit on the BBC website a couple of days ago about the result of a poll showing it was a decisive factor for NO voters.

Whether that's true or not it is information that should be getting used to its full extent.

Archived