The Vow

ForzaDundee

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just a fucking joke, it really is.

I wish the absolute worst on Gordon Brown. The fucking worst.

He is an absolute disgrace of a man, why does he think he should have a voice and be able to tell people how they should vote? How dare he have shown his face at referendum time to tell warn about economic risks of independence and how dare he come out with this now!!

This is making me so fucking angry.

Salmond should not be quitting. He should be garnering as much media publicity as he possibly can and exposing Brown and the vow for the complete sham that it was. He should be pledging to go on fighting to deliver Independence for Scotland.

This big fat fucking lie of a vow is as bad, if not worse than Tony Blair assuring us that Iraq was in possession of WMD.

I can foresee civil unrest breaking out all over Scotland as a result of how the yes campaign was completely duped over this.

For me, the worst thing here is him trying to pre-empt the Smith Commission, to make sure his plan, the Labour plan, is the one that is realised in folks imaginations, one without input from the SNP or the Greens.

This is making me so fucking angry.

Salmond should not be quitting. He should be garnering as much media publicity as he possibly can and exposing Brown and the vow for the complete sham that it was. He should be pledging to go on fighting to deliver Independence for Scotland.

This big fat fucking lie of a vow is as bad, if not worse than Tony Blair assuring us that Iraq was in possession of WMD.

I can foresee civil unrest breaking out all over Scotland as a result of how the yes campaign was completely duped over this.

The Yes campaign weren't duped. No voters were.

Cue "I didn't want any extra powers" nonsense from the usual oxygen thieves.

Brown knew the "near federalism" Vow was never going to happen. He also knows there is going to one almighty back-lash when it finally gets announced.

So he is pre-empting being No.1 villain by announcing a petition and blaming the Tories already hoping the gullible fall for it.

The Yes campaign weren't duped. No voters were.

Cue "I didn't want any extra powers" nonsense from the usual oxygen thieves.

I was thinking of those who switched from Yes to No thanks to pathetic efforts like this :

What a nasty, self-centred, twisted bit of work he is.

Between the Daily Record and their ad-van 'telling' the Tories and Labour to honour the vow and scrotum-faced Brown and his petition...

How much more servile can a nation get?

Grow some baws Scotland. Get rid of these liars and their false promises, bribes and endless austerity.

Brown knew the "near federalism" Vow was never going to happen. He also knows there is going to one almighty back-lash when it finally gets announced.

So he is pre-empting being No.1 villain by announcing a petition and blaming the Tories already hoping the gullible fall for it.

It was always going to be this way. I think Labour thought it could rescue them in Scotland, because they'd present it as them v the Tories to implement it. Risible, but people should have seen through it. It is Labour after all.

Between the Daily Record and their ad-van 'telling' the Tories and Labour to honour the vow and scrotum-faced Brown and his petition...

How much more servile can a nation get?

Grow some baws Scotland. Get rid of these liars and their false promises, bribes and endless austerity.

Before the referendum I thought Scots were ballsy and non compliant in a "yeah? well f**k you" way.

Pretty sad to see that most Scots are servile, deferential proles that crave subjugation. Look at the amount of No voters, even now, that think everything's just peachy.

A STATEMENT FROM GORDON BROWN MP

Dear Suckers

I'm Gordon Brown, once I was Prime Minister (yes I know it's hard to believe) now I'm just a backbench MP living of past glories (unlike that b*****d Blair whose raking it in).

I was the guy that told you that if you voted NO at the referendum then you would get all these additional powers, remember that? I even set out a timetable and gave the very strong impression that I was speaking on behalf of all the three main Westminster parties.

Well guess what you, err I mean we, have been duped. So please sign my petition to try to help me save face.

Thanks

The Dishonourable Gordon Brown LB

Archived