Independence poll

saultknuts

A yes vote is for Scotland, Because once we become independent We can vote in our own goverment. I am voting yes on a lot on factors but because we are not better together and i want Scotlands money to be kept in scotland. We are paying for £42 billion rail that doesn't even reach scotland! I am not voting yes for salmond, Sturgeon or any other politician but for Scotland.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Yes as well as wiping the Tories out in Scotland (Apart from coalition power sharing due to PR) means Labour will never form a Govt in whats left of the UK.

Wait for flood of Labour politicians queueing at the border to get in.

YES

junior junior = no a clue

The analogy "like Ireland" is one of these that are rattled off with scant analysis just because they are geographically close with similar weather I suppose. But that is where the similarity ends. Ireland only has a fraction of the resources an Independent Scotland would have and it is frankly like comparing oranges and bananas. We are a wealthy small country and will be fine.

The analogy "like Ireland" is one of these that are rattled off with scant analysis just because they are geographically close with similar weather I suppose. But that is where the similarity ends. Ireland only has a fraction of the resources an Independent Scotland would have and it is frankly like comparing oranges and bananas. We are a wealthy small country and will be fine.[/size]

Tad patronising don't you think ?

Archived