FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having to get over my hatred of playing people out of position when making my Scotland team. Martin being the prime suspect. Listed as a right back (presume he plays there for Norwich) but I want to play him centre back. Having any of the other options there, except Hanley, scares me.

Getting red cards every game and just getting completely slapped. Don't know what's going on. I hardly ever lost on Fifa 14 and I come on here and I'm the worst player to ever have Fifa. These loans are a total joke btw, stupidity from EA. There's a Messi in every game I've played.

Just received my second defeat. Decided to play the back-up Dundee side I'd created due to fitness. So 56 Bain, 52 Kerr, 56 Tankulic, 56 Stewart, 57 Dyer all featured. I was then paired off against a complete Bayern Munich side. Lost 3-1. :thumbsdown

Played my first online match and won 4-2. Got a Scottish ut at the moment:

1120349_Scotland.jpg

I have never gave FUT a proper shot before but I'm really enjoying it. Commons was outstanding in my first match.

Played my first online match and won 4-2. Got a Scottish ut at the moment:

1120349_Scotland.jpg

I have never gave FUT a proper shot before but I'm really enjoying it. Commons was outstanding in my first match.

Is that a screengrab from fifa 98?

Looking to sell my team on Xbox One and start afresh. Got 23 golds and 1 rare silver (only have him cause it gives me better team chemistry). If you see any of the players from below you want let me know.

GK: Jordi Masip

RB: Have Seamus Coleman on loan for 12 games so I don't know if I can sell him

CB: Phil Jagielka

CB: Marc Bartra

LB: Fernando Navarro

RM: Morgan Amalfitano

CM: Nigel de Jong

CM: Marco van Ginkel

LM: Cristian Rodriguez

ST: Lacina Traore

ST: Stevan Jovetic

Subs: Agustin Orion (GK), Curtis Davies (CB), Milton Casco (LB), Tom Huddlestone (CM), Lewis Holtby (CAM), Olcay Sahan (LM) & Adrian (ST)

Reserves: Raffael (CF), German Denis (ST), Idrissa Gueye (CDM), Iago Aspas (ST) & Josip Ilicic (CF)

I did have a bunch of bronze & silvers but I quick sold them all

Let me know if you see any players you want (Xbox One only)

Does online seasons match you with teams with a similar * rating?

Don't want to go on my first online FUT seasons game with my SPL bronzes and get shafted by a sweaty gold side...

dargo18, on 01 Oct 2014 - 19:42, said:

Does online seasons match you with teams with a similar * rating?

Don't want to go on my first online FUT seasons game with my SPL bronzes and get shafted by a sweaty gold side...

For my first two seasons it did. It must have got fed up of me winning eventually though as it then paired me against a beast Bayern side.

Hate it when you play against someone who (seemingly) has their friend who is better at FIFA take over when they're losing. Beating a guy 1-0 with my new all-bronze side, guy is playing pretty gash, then he pauses and when he comes back he's all of a sudden playing much much better and ends up beating me 3-1

Hate it when you play against someone who (seemingly) has their friend who is better at FIFA take over when they're losing. Beating a guy 1-0 with my new all-bronze side, guy is playing pretty gash, then he pauses and when he comes back he's all of a sudden playing much much better and ends up beating me 3-1

:lol:

So glad it's not just me who thinks every wee tadger who makes a comeback has a big brother who wins for them.

My bronze team is being paired against beast teams all the time now.

Dunno if this was true in earlier games or even true in this one but I'm noticing bronze players stamina bar goes down a lot quicker during the game than other players. Becomes a nightmare when you're up against Messi or the like and your bronze CH can't run anymore.

Never noticed it before. Always thought I'd avoid that problem because I rest a player every time their fitness is below 90%.

:lol:

So glad it's not just me who thinks every wee tadger who makes a comeback has a big brother who wins for them.

To be fair there are the players who dominate you and you somehow get a goal and then they just go beast mode on you & whoop your ass.

But the ones who are generally playing gash and then somehow become really good annoy me

My bronze team is being paired against beast teams all the time now.

Dunno if this was true in earlier games or even true in this one but I'm noticing bronze players stamina bar goes down a lot quicker during the game than other players. Becomes a nightmare when you're up against Messi or the like and your bronze CH can't run anymore.

Never noticed it before. Always thought I'd avoid that problem because I rest a player every time their fitness is below 90%.

I've got a silver SPL team and it's exactly the same. I don't think it's anything to do with the player ratings. I think we're all just going to have to start using subs on UT now the same way you do on Seasons.

Archived