FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

RossC93

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there something that you have to do on UT before the Transfer Market becomes available? Im using the UT Mobile App and have added 7 players to the transfer list but it wont let me put them up for Transfer. Both the Transfer Market & Target Lists are showing up with a padlock and "Transfers Unavailable"

Shouldn't be, I have noticed that I can only list 30 items even though iv unlocked all the market increases on the catalogue.

I will just have to have a look through the game tonight and see if it works that way

I'm still getting free gifts on the web ap. 2500 coins today :)

I seem to have received 500 coins and another Free Gold pack, although that could be the 2nd free one for preordering.

The transfer market is disabled in the Web and mobile apps. I'd be happy for it to stay that way because folk just use bots and snap up all the good deals without putting in a bit of effort.

Fair enough. From my Point of View I hope that it is eventually enabled. When Im playing UT I dont really go into the market, I will build up my coins and then its usually when Im away from the game that I will be looking to buy players etc. Usually during my lunch hour etc

It probably will be enabled at some point but they were trying to clamp down on the use of bots from cheating fckers, and it obviously hasn't worked which is why the transfer market has been disabled for now.

Discarded all the players I will never use and got enough for a 7500 gold pack. Got Modric in it. Sold him for 45000. Over the moon with that. Unsure whether to spread that out over a team or use it to buy one good player and build around him.

Wish there was a bit more flexibility with the position changers. For example, I'd like to make GGH a CM instead of a LM and Roberts a LM instead of a RM. Not drastic changes like making a CB a ST, just little changes.

I've been opening a load of Bronze Premium packs. There's a Bronze TOTW player and you probably make about 200 coins from every pack anyway.

I'm starting with a Serie A squad this year which has been going okay. Drawing a lot of games but not losing many.

Archived