shettleston 3v2 pollok highlights

lokforever

Looking at the highlights I still think the ref blew for the linesman flag being raised assuming offside. So when the linesmn told the ref not the elbow from the keeper on Winters it should have been another penalty. The elbow incident clearly happens while play is still going

Ok not been there for 15 years or so but when did Shettleston redevelop behind the goal? Very neat.

Not sure when they did this but I believe the plan is to turn the park around so that becomes the main stand. And then sell the bottom of the park to house developers who developed the bit of land just outside the ground.

I am sure a Shettleston fan will confirm or correct

Looking at the highlights I still think the ref blew for the linesman flag being raised assuming offside. So when the linesmn told the ref not the elbow from the keeper on Winters it should have been another penalty. The elbow incident clearly happens while play is still going

Is there not a foul by the pollok player initially though to provoke the keepers reaction? Maybe that's why no penalty? I agree though if that's not the case then should be a penalty pollok

Archived