East Region Fixtures ?

kefc

After the excellent work of the East Region over the summer giving out fixtures for the 1st 2 months of the season lets not see us go back to getting fixtures 1 - 2 weeks before the matches.

This hampers clubs who need to organise match sponsors, buses etc,

Come on guys follow on from the good work done in the summer and get the fixtures out so your member clubs can get planning ahead.

After the excellent work of the East Region over the summer giving out fixtures for the 1st 2 months of the season lets not see us go back to getting fixtures 1 - 2 weeks before the matches.

This hampers clubs who need to organise match sponsors, buses etc,

Come on guys follow on from the good work done in the summer and get the fixtures out so your member clubs can get planning ahead.

I don't think that any fixtures will be published until after the 1st round Scottish Junior Cup is played on the 28th September.

I see it can be difficult due to possible replays but surely provisional fixtures can be cast.

Spot on, its a disgrace when clubs try to attract sponsorship that we cant have a provisional set of fixtures to allow planning

I can be critical of the ERSJFA but I'm sympathetic towards them here. (Most) Clubs can't play replays midweek so, for example, as someone posted earlier, when Lithgae drew with Fraserburgh it means their scheduled game for next Saturday has to be re-arranged. Provisional fixtures don't work. Let's say you're due to play Lithgae next week. You've organised a match sponsor then you tell them, 'Sorry, it's off'

I can be critical of the ERSJFA but I'm sympathetic towards them here. (Most) Clubs can't play replays midweek so, for example, as someone posted earlier, when Lithgae drew with Fraserburgh it means their scheduled game for next Saturday has to be re-arranged. Provisional fixtures don't work. Let's say you're due to play Lithgae next week. You've organised a match sponsor then you tell them, 'Sorry, it's off'

Let's be fair John Rielly has done a great job and there is fife and Lothian cup fixtures on the website and there are clubs who got byes in first round and others straight into the second round as well as eos cup which has now been drawn and Scottish fixtures and the man has I difficult job without us all moaning about fixtures...everyone that knows John. Knows if it's possible to issue fixtures for the weeks ahead he will do it...

As well as match sponsors.hospitallity.a matchday programme in mid print .the cost off printing posters to advertise the game .half time display from kids team ..quite a bit off reorganisation involved..however i hear we are better served than our friends in the west who have fixtures at less than a weeks notice ..hopefully the league keep us as far in front with fixtures as is possible ...ps any good games on saturday :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Another weeks fixtures now available from the East Region, commencing October 11th.

Ballingry Rovers v Linlithgow Rose Kick Off: 2.30pm

Boness United v Hill of Beath Hawthorn Kick Off: 2.30pm

Camelon Juniors v Lochee United Kick Off: 2.30pm

Carnoustie Panmure v Fauldhouse United Kick Off: 2.30pm

Kelty Hearts v Musselburgh Athletic Kick Off: 2.30pm

Newtongrange Star v Bonnyrigg Rose Kick Off: 2.30pm

Penicuik Athletic v Armadale Thistle Kick Off: 2.30pm

Sauchie Juniors v Broxburn Athletic Kick Off: 2.30pm

Archived