We need facts

Thatguyspage

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shut up you troll c**t.

There is loads of information out there for both sides from loads of sources. Anyone who says "there isn't enough information" or "we need facts" is a lazy p***k who can't be arsed to do any research.

Shut up you troll c**t.

There is loads of information out there for both sides from loads of sources. Anyone who says "there isn't enough information" or "we need facts" is a lazy p***k who can't be arsed to do any research.

This place is crazy-hostile! I like it :-)

There is plenty if info but no FACTS. I think given the magnitude of this vote, salmond AND the other mob should have gotten some basic shit agreed before the vote. At the very least things like currency, defence etc.

Why would you think this guy is a troll? This is the first result on google when you type in "Scottish Referendum Forum" so it's not really a surprise that a lot of new posters are posting in this forum. A bit of civility wouldn't go amiss.

Why would you think this guy is a troll? This is the first result on google when you type in "Scottish Referendum Forum" so it's not really a surprise that a lot of new posters are posting in this forum. A bit of civility wouldn't go amiss.

Thanks mate. As it stands I think I'll see myself out.

Aye, start a discussion on a discussion forum that already has four pages of discussion threads. Hey never mind, I'll make a new thread asking for facts.

Yes, I will. I believe that's my prerogative as user of the internet. Is there a quota on threads at this forum?

In all seriousness, I wanted to start a thread about FACTS. The point being there aren't any.

However the new member prevention police have pretty much persuaded me that this forum is a non-starter. Cheers for the frosty welcome.

Go and follow the link on his opening post. FFS

Yes, I will. I believe that's my prerogative as user of the internet. Is there a quota on threads at this forum?

In all seriousness, I wanted to start a thread about FACTS. The point being there aren't any.

However the new member prevention police have pretty much persuaded me that this forum is a non-starter. Cheers for the frosty welcome.

Aye you are welcome. How about you delete your abortion of a thread before you go as well? Cheers.

Archived