Face it you're going to lose.

Im_Rodger

Yes Scotland has crumbled lately after they've been put in front in the polls with 3 major banks saying no thanks. One of Scotland's biggest companies. And now the Scotsman all backing a no vote. All I'm saying is don't be too upset on Friday morning. I would recommend you to drink yourself to sleep if you're that passionate about independence, but unfortunately for most of the posters in the Indy forum it'll be a real sad day on the 19th. And lastly I hope loads of yes voters cry once they see the reality of independence.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Scotland has crumbled lately after they've been put in front in the polls with 3 major banks saying no thanks. One of Scotland's biggest companies. And now the Scotsman all backing a no vote. All I'm saying is don't be too upset on Friday morning. I would recommend you to drink yourself to sleep if you're that passionate about independence, but unfortunately for most of the posters in the Indy forum it'll be a real sad day on the 19th. And lastly I hope loads of yes voters cry once they see the reality of independence.

Make up yer mind.

The Scotsman has backed a No vote?

oh and apparently the Tablet has revealed that the Pope is a Catholic and the latest copy of Nature has exclusive research showing that bears defecate in the woods.

post-36861-14104749454978_thumb.jpg

zxoy9pn.gif

Archived