Greenock Morton vs Airdrieonians

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fitzpatrick should have been sent off. He was already booked before he threw his toys out the pram near the end. Considering McCluskey's booking for kicking the ball away, Fitzpatrick got away with the same thing, twice.

No tears really though is there (we all know he's not very good!). Your obsession however....!

Obsession? :lol:

Why would I be obsessed with someone that tweeted abuse at our fans (while he was still playing for us) and tweeted about how he paid for his holiday with the wages he got whilst playing for us? I just find it pretty f*cking hilarious that he washed up at a team like Airdrie and is still being found out in the pub leagues. Not to mention his strop near the end which was really hilarious not just for myself but for the whole cowshed.

Morton were terrible first half, we were okay. We were terrible second half, Morton were okay. The difference was that Morton have enough quality to mean they look like scoring even when not playing well, we don't. Our defence is not bad for this level, and I think if given something to work with our strikers could score goals, our issue is we have no midfield.

That covers it, though our midfield is mostly anonymous too: at least when it doesn't have the ball. Huffed and puffed three points against a team who I expect will be around 8th or 9th - Stirling look like the obvious cannon fodder - and we've at least done well so far not to drop stupid points at home. We're not very good though, and won't win promotion without a significant strengthening or huge luck via the play-offs.

Why would I be obsessed with someone that tweeted abuse at our fans (while he was still playing for us) and tweeted about how he paid for his holiday with the wages he got whilst playing for us? I just find it pretty f*cking hilarious that he washed up at a team like Airdrie and is still being found out in the pub leagues. Not to mention his strop near the end which was really hilarious not just for myself but for the whole cowshed.

Nah mate, you're not obsessed at all. I mean, how many posts on a single thread about a single player? Not obsessed at all.

*Fitzpatrick chaps the wall; "SuperTon, git tae yer fuckin bed, yer maw needs hir hole!"*

Ah, there are the tears.

"The nasty man made some horrible tweets. Boo hoo. Once I've dried my eyes I'll continually post about him on Pie & Bovril in revenge"

Case closed.

Ah, there are the tears.

"The nasty man made some horrible tweets. Boo hoo. Once I've dried my eyes I'll continually post about him on Pie & Bovril in revenge"

Case closed.

Someone's absolutely raging, I merely pointed out that it was hilarious watching him try to play football again & it was even more hilarious when he had a wee strop.

Your team lost, deal with it.

Someone's absolutely raging, I merely pointed out that it was hilarious watching him try to play football again & it was even more hilarious when he had a wee strop.

Your team lost, deal with it.

You're struggling here pal aren't you. Morton won (deservedly so by all accounts) while Airdrie and Fitzpatrick aren't very good. I'm at peace with all of that, trust me.

You on the other hand appear to have been raped on twitter by a cr@p footballer and haven't got over it yet, leading to multiple obsessive posts regarding said footballer.

Archived