Beith Juniors v Arthurlie

beith19

Really enjoyed the game (well the second half, first half dragged in for me it felt very very long).

Second goal by Kenny was a screamer however ... He was right in front of me starting his run, he was running back from an offside position and I said to my mates at the time when the ball was played through he was half a yard maybe a yard off. No defenders appealed tho and he goes and scores an unbelievable goal. Christies second was just as good! What a signing he has turned out to be. Hopefully continues his good early season form. Agree with the above post that Beith wanted it more. The second half they upped a gear and played some nice football and scored some great goals. A fantastic 3 points. More of the same please.

And another thing was quite stunned to see Robert Snodgrass at the game today. Not every day you see a current English premier league player and Scotland international at your local junior ground! Seemed a nice guy hope he recovers from his bad injury and gets back to playing regularly soon.

Robert snodgrass today looked like a very serious injury victim.

His left leg was seriously damaged looking and braced up with a black brace and various plasters and tissues that I've never witnessed before, he hobbled like a guy that has serious broken knee cap damage and here's sincerely wishing the guy on behalf of beith juniors a speedy recovery .

Robert snodgrass today looked like a very serious injury victim.

His left leg was seriously damaged looking and braced up with a black brace and various plasters and tissues that I've never witnessed before, he hobbled like a guy that has serious broken knee cap damage and here's sincerely wishing the guy on behalf of beith juniors a speedy recovery .

Wonder if he's got a picture of it on his Facebook page?

To be fair I couldn't give a toss where the opposition players hail from. We were beaten fair and square. McLean was offside but what a finish, I doubt we will see a better strike this season and your third goal would run it a close second. I really enjoy going to Beith and they have made some real improvements to their ground.

Sadly for us, we may be in for a season similar to last. We are already missing the drive of young Kyle Rafferty in midfield and don't seem capable of creating chances. Still it is going to be cut throat with most teams capable of taking points from one another.

I've thought lots about how I would feel if a beith boy scored a hat trick against us today as per Darren being a Barrhead boy scoring a hat trick against his own home town team.

Born in Barrhead, made in Neilston ;)

Being an ex-Farmer's Boy, Daz would've enjoyed that. Great to see him doing well.

To be fair I couldn't give a toss where the opposition players hail from. We were beaten fair and square. McLean was offside but what a finish, I doubt we will see a better strike this season and your third goal would run it a close second. I really enjoy going to Beith and they have made some real improvements to their ground.Sadly for us, we may be in for a season similar to last. We are already missing the drive of young Kyle Rafferty in midfield and don't seem capable of creating chances. Still it is going to be cut throat with most teams capable of taking points from one another.

Archived