All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If you go back to my post you'll see I wasn't trolling you arsehole.  I was pointing something out that I thought was interesting.  If I was trolling I would have presented the same fact in an entirely different way.

Image result for the office closing door gif

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If you don't give a f**k why reply?

It killed a minute or two waiting on the kettle to boil. 

ETA: You seem a little tetchy. Have yourself a nice cup of cocoa, or whatever it is you old duffers drink these days. 

Edited by jupe1407

Perhaps RandomGuy and Granny Danger could go on First Dates, or some other televised cultural cesspit designed for the pathetic that roam among us... it would give them something meaningful to do and they might find companionship.

Like a mathematical equation, they'd probably just cancel each other out though.

Actually, the more I think about it, I'd quite like to see a P&B version of Big Brother.

Thank you.

Perhaps RandomGuy and Granny Danger could go on First Dates, or some other televised cultural cesspit designed for the pathetic that roam among us... it would give them something meaningful to do and they might find companionship.
Like a mathematical equation, they'd probably just cancel each other out though.
Actually, the more I think about it, I'd quite like to see a P&B version of Big Brother.
Thank you.

Boredom would never be out the diary room moaning about menial things like people not putting the toilet seat down after using it. He'd be first evicted imo.

1 hour ago, kevthedee said:

Has Hartley said anything in public since the county result ?

Don't think so.  When he does finally make the effort to speak to the press about time he took responsibility for what's happening.  I'm not interested in another "we prepared them properly blah blah blah"

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I did though and will stand by it. If United fail to get promotion then administration is a big possiblity.

I assume the same applies to your club if they go down?

BTW, the term "big possibility" is a massive cop out.

I assume the same applies to your club if they go down?

BTW, the term "big possibility" is a massive cop out.

Having followed my club longer in the lower leagues than the top league nothing would change there if we went down.

As for the second comment - not a cop out but my understanding of how precarious United finances are at present - I remember us getting similar warnings before Admin 2 - many of us stuck our heads in the sand - not getting promoted (when ICT went up) was the final nail in our coffin - it was a matter of when not if we went into admin. I think the same could be true for United here - failure to get promoted would make admin a very distinct possibility - not unless there were some saviour ready to step in - and there are not a lot of those about these days.

17 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

It killed a minute or two waiting on the kettle to boil. 

ETA: You seem a little tetchy. Have yourself a nice cup of cocoa, or whatever it is you old duffers drink these days. 

Morgans and Coke, if you're buying, please.

See Dario Bonetti hyping a return to Dens again.

I know he helped bankrupt us. I know he and Ivan weren't the best managers but I'd bite your hand off to have mediocrity under them with a stricter chairman.

Ivanooooo and dariooooo.

See Dario Bonetti hyping a return to Dens again.

I know he helped bankrupt us. I know he and Ivan weren't the best managers but I'd bite your hand off to have mediocrity under them with a stricter chairman.

Ivanooooo and dariooooo.

What I would do to see that guy taking the warm up with a cigar one more time

Tim Keyes is jetting in for the Hamilton game. Looks like the writing is on the door for Hartley if there's a poor result this weekend.

He might just be bringing all his kids and taking advantage of the family fun day.

Speaking of which, that really does need to be renamed.