All things Dundee FC

The fact that we are fucking shite could be an issue imo.

Comparing your last game at McDiarmid, to that Hearts performance, you have every chance of winning. For some reason they put Buaben at centre half beside some random who shits every physical battle, Haber will destroy them.

Comparing your last game at McDiarmid, to that Hearts performance, you have every chance of winning. For some reason they put Buaben at centre half beside some random who shits every physical battle, Haber will destroy them.

Next week won't be Hearts vs Dundee. It'll be Hearts vs Haber. That's our only chance these days.

23 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Hearts on Saturday just became a massive game. They could be close to one of the worst teams in the league right now. No reason why we can't go and get 3 points there

They'll be very close to the worst team in the league on Saturday! 

1 hour ago, rainbowrising said:

I recall the Motherwell "billionaire" of the sons of William having his name spelt different ways for various investments. Legally irrelevant. All bollocks.

Citing the practices of Craig Whyte as a 'defence' is one of the more bizarre things I've seen on P&B.  Whyte did what he did to deliberately cause confusion and con folk.

It's not bollocks.  Directors are obliged under company law to declare all their directorships.  So if you check the director of a company you should be able to see what other directorship(s) that person holds.  If a person is registered as two seperate people that could be seen as a breach.  I'm sure Nelms has not done what he's done for any fraudulent reason but it should still not be done.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Citing the practices of Craig Whyte as a 'defence' is one of the more bizarre things I've seen on P&B.  Whyte did what he did to deliberately cause confusion and con folk.

It's not bollocks.  Directors are obliged under company law to declare all their directorships.  So if you check the director of a company you should be able to see what other directorship(s) that person holds.  If a person is registered as two seperate people that could be seen as a breach.  I'm sure Nelms has not done what he's done for any fraudulent reason but it should still not be done.

Image result for the office close door gif

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Image result for the office close door gif

I've got to give you your due pal.  You use that gif to great effect in your quest to get greenies from your fellow Funsters; I have no doubt they will oblige again.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I've got to give you your due pal.  You use that gif to great effect in your quest to get greenies from your fellow Funsters; I have no doubt they will oblige again.

GIRFUY. Thank you.

Image result for craig wighton dfc

Dundee have every chance against that Hearts side. Close them down quickly, get the ball forward quickly and deliver quality balls at set pieces, all quite easy avenues to gain an advantage against Hearts. As much as I enjoy taking the piss out of Dundee, I hope you stay up. Hearts away is usually a bit of a cauldron, but there's nothing to fear playing them just now. 

Blah blah blah blah.

Why should we listen to someone who doesn't even know the 'rules' (snigger, snigger) of the game?

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Next week won't be Hearts vs Dundee. It'll be Hearts vs Haber. That's our only chance these days.

Thats the only chance you need, their team is cowardly as f**k. Haber wins a few headers, maybe goes close with a chance, and they'll just completely collapse. Half their team stopped playing the moment we hit the bar tonight.

Dundee have every chance against that Hearts side. Close them down quickly, get the ball forward quickly and deliver quality balls at set pieces, all quite easy avenues to gain an advantage against Hearts. As much as I enjoy taking the piss out of Dundee, I hope you stay up. Hearts away is usually a bit of a cauldron, but there's nothing to fear playing them just now. 

That's us beat then.

We refuse to close down. In fact, we allow the other team to have the ball hence why we've got the lowest possession stat in the league. We don't break at pace, we play the ball to Haber and wait for the rest of the team to get up the pitch and the opposition back into position before we try and break them down. And finally, we have Tom Hateley on our set pieces.

3-0 Hearts. f**k.

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It's an excellent GIF tbf, and it's use is entirely appropriate for your woeful attempts at trolling. For f**k's sakes, even Randomguy is better at it than you are, you daft old c**t. 

ETA: Thank you. 

Edited by jupe1407

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

That's us beat then.

We refuse to close down. In fact, we allow the other team to have the ball hence why we've got the lowest possession stat in the league. We don't break at pace, we play the ball to Haber and wait for the rest of the team to get up the pitch and the opposition back into position before we try and break them down. And finally, we have Tom Hateley on our set pieces.

3-0 Hearts. f**k.

f**k sake. :lol: 

Alternativey, let them piss about with the ball in front of your defence. Guaranteed a point as they can't get past you. 

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

What do you think YOUR chances are of dropping OUT of the playoff spots are?

I think we'll finish 11th - at best.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Pretty good, are you bunch of shite-hawks going to be waiting?

We will finish 3rd or 4th but we won't reach the playoff spot.

3 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

What are you going to do with your days if we do get relegated? Will you follow us down into the Championship forum or just play against yourself at an extra game of chess each day to pass the time?

Don't flatter him. That yodeling simpleton would struggle with the premise of Connect Four, never mind chess. Just ignore his pseudo-intellectual splutterings — he hasn't the first clue what he's talking about. I actually feel a bit sorry for him, he's a gobshite of the highest order but is obviously quite lonely. Understandably.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

It's an excellent GIF tbf, and it's use is entirely appropriate for your woeful attempts at trolling. For f**k's sakes, even Randomguy is better at it than you are, you daft old c**t. 

ETA: Thank you. 

If you go back to my post you'll see I wasn't trolling you arsehole.  I was pointing something out that I thought was interesting.  If I was trolling I would have presented the same fact in an entirely different way.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

If you go back to my post you'll see I wasn't trolling you arsehole.  I was pointing something out that I thought was interesting.  If I was trolling I would have presented the same fact in an entirely different way.

I don't think anyone gives a f**k Mr Angry.