All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, The Saintee said:

^^^OFTW^^^

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

In return for a gammy I bet.

Predictable, and tedious at the same time. Have you pair of twats been taking lessons from the boredom c**t? Thank you.

Yeah, lazy designs. Would like to see Kappa or adidas make the kit.

Yeah mate, seems like every club with Puma has the same design unless it's a major club worldwide. Yeah would go for Adidas or Umbro.

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, lazy designs. Would like to see Kappa or adidas make the kit.

Adidas* would be my preference. Kappa's designs are fantastic, although the skin-tight nature of their tops might not be ideal for me :lol:

* As long as it's not the same fucking shite template Scotland's kit uses

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Adidas* would be my preference. Kappa's designs are fantastic, although the skin-tight nature of their tops might not be ideal for me :lol:

* As long as it's not the same fucking shite template Scotland's kit uses

That Scotland kit is a mess, although the previous one was smart.

Ideally an Adidas kit with the old Admiral design of the two curved stripes down the front of the top and shorts.  Last seen around the late 70s / early 80s when Eric Sinclair was the main man!

Got me thinking about how it was the fashion back then to wear as many badges on your scarf (yes it was the norm to wear a club scarf no matter what the weather!) as was humanly possible.  The badges would have slogans on them like "Jesus saves but Sinclair nets the rebound".  

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Ideally an Adidas kit with the old Admiral design of the two curved stripes down the front of the top and shorts.  Last seen around the late 70s / early 80s when Eric Sinclair was the main man!

Got me thinking about how it was the fashion back then to wear as many badges on your scarf (yes it was the norm to wear a club scarf no matter what the weather!) as was humanly possible.  The badges would have slogans on them like "Jesus saves but Sinclair nets the rebound".  

or, There's only one King Billy, and that's Pirie.

I was reading up on Brent Sancho. He's now the Minister of Sport back in Trinidad. He also founded a team called Central FC back in 2012, appointed Graham Rix (Who was at Dens at a similar time) as his first manager (He left shortly after). And they've now won the league 3 times in a row.