All things Dundee FC

I see the tele have 'The tele understands, contrary to reports elsewhere, Kane Hemmings doesn't have a release clause in his contract'.

Those reports 'elsewhere' will be erm, your own paper, the tele. Another lie to add to the pile of Liam Kennedy exclusives.

I'm torn on this gorgeous Greg situation tbh.

£1million considering his contract length is not to be sniffed at. If it's cash up front it's almost a no brainer if he's adamant he won't re-sign.

Then again I don't think we could adequately replace him immediately on our budget - even with a bit more cash to play with. We would then lose him for nothing and risk him playing within himself for the upcoming season.

I'll have mixed emotions either way I suspect.

If he does leave that's a huge amount of assists we've lost between him and McGinn....

I'm torn on this gorgeous Greg situation tbh.

£1million considering his contract length is not to be sniffed at. If it's cash up front it's almost a no brainer if he's adamant he won't re-sign.

Then again I don't think we could adequately replace him immediately on our budget - even with a bit more cash to play with. We would then lose him for nothing and risk him playing within himself for the upcoming season.

I'll have mixed emotions either way I suspect.

If he does leave that's a huge amount of assists we've lost between him and McGinn....

Good points, well made. For once in a very long, long time I have faith that the Dundee board (and Hartley) know what they are doing and will make the right choice.

One way or the other there are difficult decisions to be made.

People thought 400 thousand was good enough for Stewart lol

It is a good fee.

Edit: I value him higher and would rather see him go for nothing if we can afford it but £400k for a player in our league is still good money.

Edited by Moo

If we get offered £1m for Greg we should take it as big Yordi Slash is going to single handedly propel us to the title anyhow. He's going to score 50+ this season and provide all his own assists. Stick yer hoose oan it.