All things Dundee FC

It was doing the rounds on the guy's facebook a few days ago.  100% legit Tenerife job

I thought Dee Man had moved to Australia? :P

A midfield with McGowan in place of Ross would have still been brutal yesterday. Ross was our only natural midfielder playing with a centre back alongside him and 3 centre backs behind him. Taking yesterday to analyse him in that team is stupid.

He's one of our success stories of the season.

Er, no. I;ve said before that I'm not blaming Ross as it is Hartley that plays him in this position but he is a hopeless tackler, rubbish in the air and does not read the defensive side of the game well enough to cover quickly - not qualities of a defensive midfielder. Up front we have a lot of quality but the service has been atrocious at times. McGowan wins the ball and sets up attacks - Ross rarely wins anything. Without Hemming's goals this season we could have really struggled and with the other weegie b'stards up next season the league will be tougher. We need more players that make things happen rather than just don't do much wrong. We have good front players (including Wighton who deserves a run in the team) but we need the balance in the team of real ball winners that can get the ball to these guys feet - afraid Ross is just not that player

Right lads... apologies to anyone of a nervous disposition.....imagine building a team around that ... I'd build a tomb around it #munter

I've genuinely never seen you make a post solely about Dundee

And I've genuinely never seen you make an interesting post, you tedious c**t.

You're so passive aggressive Weeper

I like the addition of the red in the strip, but it's not enough to see my buy it. I hope we go baws out mental with the away strip.

The collar is a plus this year and the sponsor looks better going by that mock up. I agree with the majority in having the red a lot slimmer on the sleeve.

Hopefully a red away kit this year.