All things Dundee FC

The last time I bought a Dundee kit was when I was 16. I am now 34 and I will be buying this.

Disclaimer: However I do actually wear a Dundee shirt quite regularly, an arab friend who is also a veggie was dressed up as a stick of broccoli in one of our goalkeeper tops for his stag. Can't let good veg go to waste.

Edited by The Algebraist

24 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

What we looking for here? A draw?

I said in our match thread that we probably don't know the ideal result until tomorrow. 

On balance, I'm looking for a draw. If we then win, it makes us all but safe (definitely safe from automatic relegation and 6 points ahead of 11th, while at least 9 goals better off).  If we draw, it's as you were but with one fewer game. And if we lose, neither team below us has made up significant ground.

Whatever happens tonight, though, a win tomorrow and we're safe from automatic relegation (we'd be either 9, 8 or 7 points ahead of 12th). 

And of course, with both teams on the same points, all of the above applies equally to Hamilton. 

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Hopefully he can now do something as last few games ( not including the one I wasn't at for yentit benefit) he seems to still be pushed off the ball far to easy.

I noticed last week as well that he had a bit of "Greg Stewart-itis", where any 50:50 ball went 60:40 against him because he didn't go in fully committed.

I guess you can understand that to an extent, just coming back from injury. But hopefully it doesn't stay a part of his game because that was one of the most infuriating things about Stewart.

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Hopefully he can now do something as last few games ( not including the one I wasn't at for yentit benefit) he seems to still be pushed off the ball far to easy.

You must know, you saw the BBC’s 5 minutes of highlights :whistle

20180504_160007.thumb.jpg.9158d6e4f9133934f223991dbd448bb4.jpg
New album out on Monday including classics such as: Straight Outta Dens; f**k the DABS, Nuthin But A Dee Thang; It Was A Good Day (2/5/16); Still D.E.E; McCann Said Knock You Out and the Number 1 smash hit Tommy Wright is a Grass.

This Sir is fucking outstanding. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Take a bow.

Thank you.