All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, WimbleDee said:

Geetings all. Just a wee message to any Dees in or around London and fancy a pint and a blether. Some of the old Dees Down South are getting together for a catch up. It's been a while. All welcome.

This Thursday 26th April 2018.

The Famous Three Kings

171 North End Road
Fulham
London
W14 9NL

https://www.craft-pubs.co.uk/f3k-london

Nearest Tube : West Kensington

I joined the Dees Down South for a game circa '97  (v Celtic I think) in the sports bar in Haymarket in London. 

I think we got pumped and I think I got launched out. 

What I would say about Gardyne is that what I do think we lack a bit of experience in the squad and also versatility. He's got a bit of a dig about him and could play out wide (including covering at full back if we've got a back 3) and also inside in an attacking sort of role.

If it's a case of a few youthful additions + Henvey, Lambert, Piggott Scott etc playing a bigger part; I'm open minded to someone like Gardyne giving a bit of balance.

23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Will still wait till end of the season after this relegation battle is finished before I give my opinion on McCann.
He has a lot to learn still.

If he could do then talking on the field n that would be great.

The board have already invested in McCann so I presume they will stick with him. Whether that is gd or bad It dosnt really matter.

He certainly has an eye for a player. Being a manager however im unsure.

All that said I renewed my season ticket for another season today.

Mon the Dees

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your house when McCann phones you to thank you for renewing your season ticket. 

25 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your house when McCann phones you to thank you for renewing your season ticket. 

:lol: GMan’s reply “Thanks for the phone call, your my hero. Can I just say it’s been a pleasure watching your side this season.”  :lol:

'Thanks for the call Neil, can you not stay in the stand please?'

I see we are about to unveil our new kit in the next week or so with an event targeted at youngsters (We really are improving in this regard, kudos to the board).

Not gonna lie, I hope our home top is 'boring' as hell. Keep it basic. Homage to our 125th anniversary.

Away strip to be baws out mental please.

I’ve been to just about every home game this season so think I will get my first ST since the ‘incident’. Main stand for me.

Not gonna lie. Don't know why anyone would pick the Main Stand.

By far the worst view, and bigger moans than the Cox and Derry combined.

I see it as the 'auld fart' stand.

Not gonna lie. Don't know why anyone would pick the Main Stand.

By far the worst view, and bigger moans than the Cox and Derry combined.

I see it as the 'auld fart' stand.

I don't believe it can be worse than the Bobby Cox. The view, however, is horrific.

Although, everyone I know, wherever they sit, seems to think their area is the worst for moaning - so maybe it's just everywhere.

Moved out of the Coxy to the Derry many seasons ago, mainly due to the dour buggers in there. It seemed that most siting around me were just waiting for an opportunity to boo or get on players backs. Derry is much more positive, although there are a few whollapers that have me rolling me eyes