Jump to content
Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
17 hours ago, tree house tam said:
This thing disagreesA7sZOIjCUAIWMp5.jpg.5c61025bd1acc2eafd2ef59be8e59926.jpg

Your missus?

Google "teabagged tae f**k". You'll get the jist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was away to ask if that was her hahaha. I don't think professor green ever had the courage to come back and take her up on that offer :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's actually thin now and looks f**k all like that.

 

 

 

Still has the dirty mouth though. Probably with all the teabagging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the latest with the new stadium?  Are there still access issues?

I see that plans now include a new crematorium!  I’m tempted to make a witty remark but a) I am not witty and b) it’s probably something that would benefit the city.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What’s the latest with the new stadium?  Are there still access issues?
I see that plans now include a new crematorium!  I’m tempted to make a witty remark but a) I am not witty and b) it’s probably something that would benefit the city.
 


C) You just hope you can make it that long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What’s the latest with the new stadium?  Are there still access issues?

I see that plans now include a new crematorium!  I’m tempted to make a witty remark but a) I am not witty and b) it’s probably something that would benefit the city.

 

Image result for office gif closing door

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lack of transfer activity at Dens is depressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The lack of transfer activity at Dens is depressing.

I like the fact mr McCann keeps cards close to his chest , lets the speculation run wild and you get to see which reporter is “in the know “ and who is getting a wage by saying the same stuff every season also lets you see who’s actually doing their jobs instead of linking us to stupid bloody names for the sake of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An article in yesterday's Guardian that prompts delicous memories of Caniggia, Ravenelli, Ketsabaia et al, yet leaves a sour taste in the mouth with the shame of administration.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/18/the-forgotten-story-of-when-diego-maradona-signed-for-dundee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chateau Lafite said:

An article in yesterday's Guardian that prompts delicous memories of Caniggia, Ravenelli, Ketsabaia et al, yet leaves a sour taste in the mouth with the shame of administration.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/jan/18/the-forgotten-story-of-when-diego-maradona-signed-for-dundee

5th :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What’s the latest with the new stadium?  Are there still access issues?
I see that plans now include a new crematorium!  I’m tempted to make a witty remark but a) I am not witty and b) it’s probably something that would benefit the city.
 


You should just be grateful that youve nearly made it through another winter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

 


You should just be grateful that youve nearly made it through another winter emoji6.png

 

I am.

It's a bit strange that no one has answered my question though.  Given the amount that all you Funsters seem to know about what's happening at United I thought you'd have some indication as to how the stadium plans for your own club were developing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I am.

It's a bit strange that no one has answered my question though.  Given the amount that all you Funsters seem to know about what's happening at United I thought you'd have some indication as to how the stadium plans for your own club were developing.

 

Initial consultation stage has closed and they are timetabled to submit a formal planning application sometime between now and the next couple of months. Hotel rights apparently been discussed with a chain who are interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Initial consultation stage has closed and they are timetabled to submit a formal planning application sometime between now and the next couple of months. Hotel rights apparently been discussed with a chain who are interested.

I thought the access was the big stumbling block. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought the access was the big stumbling block. 


Have a look over this to kickstart your Friday night, GD.

IMG_8983.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Granny Danger said:

I thought the access was the big stumbling block. 

I've heard rumours of proposals for various modifications and at the consultation event, they had some drawings which showed a few changes (traffic lights, extra pedestrian access, overpass etc - the pedestrian drawing is on the image above). You may well have heard something I haven't but I'm not aware of anything major right now, there was a bit of questioning about access when the project was announced but that was just a few people curious about how it would work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×