All things Dundee FC

Just watched the goals again, didn't think about it much at the time, and the shocking defending has largely spared him from blame but I reckon Parish could have done better for the 2nd and 3rd goals whilst the 4th is a bit of a howler.

He's far from the worst - The defending was utterly tragic, but it's goals like these that make me think Parish is a quality back-up keeper and not much more. I like him, don't get me wrong and happier with him than Bain, but it's a position I'd be looking to strengthen in the summer.

Just watched the goals again, didn't think about it much at the time, and the shocking defending has largely spared him from blame but I reckon Parish could have done better for the 2nd and 3rd goals whilst the 4th is a bit of a howler.
He's far from the worst - The defending was utterly tragic, but it's goals like these that make me think Parish is a quality back-up keeper and not much more. I like him, don't get me wrong and happier with him than Bain, but it's a position I'd be looking to strengthen in the summer.

I’d completely agree he was a wee bit at fault. You’re probably not allowed to say that though!

My mate at work is a big Hibee. Said Allan was sensational on Saturday.

Anybody think there is any chance of us picking up another free agent or do we think we are done?

8 hours ago, RawB93 said:

2 goals and an assist for Deacon who looked sharp. The team scoring from kickoff after Hibs equalised in injury time as well. Great to see.

And by taking possession away from Hibs just as they were about to launch an attack. 

Can we play this XI against Motherwell?

17 minutes ago, K.T said:

Let’s hope they don’t get liquidated and allow the dabs to be parachuted in to the top league by default.

Livi look like they are about to overtake United in the league tbf.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Livi look like they are about to overtake United in the league tbf.

In a shocking display of hypocrisy, I would laugh my fucking tits off if Livi pumped the dabs in the play-off semi-final by fielding a team of ringer 'amateurs' being paid as business consultants.