Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Moo said:

8aba1c89e08952d9a3ee048634797292.jpg

We had some shite on our books back then. f**k knows who that keeper is as I can't remember him.

That team would beat Yenited’s current team.  

4 hours ago, Girth said:

Tbh I don’t know much about this guy.

He plays left wing/left back so flexibility there. I know he’s had a few injury problems.

Yeah, looking at him on YouTube he looks decent but then everyone does.

I’ll ask around - see if I can find out more.

A few injuries you say, get him signed up!

2 hours ago, punk_dfc said:

I was a season ticket holder that season and I have no recollection of David Cowan. Turns out he made 36 appearances

Cowan wasn't a bad CB for us tbh. Pretty consistent, definitely not one of the worst in that team (from memory!). Gary McKenzie... oooft. Now theres a clugger if I've ever seen one!

ETA: Paul McHale had me crying blood every fucking week. Such an irritating player to watch, similar to James Vincent but with considerably less ability.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

Michael White was a youth keeper. His one and only appearance for us. We were in crisis at the time. I believe the trialist (I could be wrong) on the bench was Geddes.

Please don't mention his name again.
Do you have any idea how much I had to spend on therapy to remove the emotional scars caused by Fearless Freddie Daquin.

Giving you worse nightmares than Freddy Kreuger.

There's yer Basque Jon signing a contract until the end of the season.

Definitely a good thing, but disappointed it's only until the end of the season.

Definitely a good thing, but disappointed it's only until the end of the season.

It says 'at least' until the end of the season. I wonder if there's a option to extend from his side, interesting wording.

I don’t think the suspense was required with that emoji, but a good signing nonetheless

Good news. Even if he leaves at the end of the season.  Boosts our survival chances. Just need to hang onto Hendry and get a couple of decent attackers  and I'm confident we can shoot up the league. 

Jon has signed. What a sexual start to the weekend. 

Due to the Spaniards dedication to all things Derry  i will now be ending my posts with a string of well known Spanish sayings.

Follar el dayglo.

Gracias.

I don't know why I'm feeling a bit deflated. The signing emoji built up too much hype for what is just a 6 month extension and he's still in a place where he's free to speak to any club he wants.

Don't get me wrong, getting Jon signed up till the end of the season is a crucial bit of business but I'd hoped for a tastier announcement ie, an extended deal for Jon or one of the others or a new signing.

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Jon has signed. What a sexual start to the weekend. 

Due to the Spaniards dedication to all things Derry  i will now be ending my posts with a string of well known Spanish sayings.

Follar el dayglo.

Gracias.

Hate to break it to you but he isn't Spanish - be's Basque

I don't know why I'm feeling a bit deflated. The signing emoji built up too much hype for what is just a 6 month extension and he's still in a place where he's free to speak to any club he wants.

Don't get me wrong, getting Jon signed up till the end of the season is a crucial bit of business but I'd hoped for a tastier announcement ie, an extended deal for Jon or one of the others or a new signing.

See what you mean, but he is such an important player in my view. No coincidence that the defence has improved with him in it.

27 minutes ago, davidy233 said:

Hate to break it to you but he isn't Spanish - be's Basque

No like NDD to f**k it right up... 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

No like NDD to f**k it right up... 

Shut your crumbling old face Tam you train spotter.