All things Dundee FC

21 minutes ago, Moo said:

Did anyone watch Simon Murrays preview of tomorrow's game on Deetv? Just wondering what he said.

1st question he got asked was is it a dream come true to come to Dundee. He replied it was and that growing up he was a Dundee fan and used to come to the games with his mates and family and that he’s looking to keep them happy in his time here. Said he’s out to prove a point to Lennon because he thought he deserved more starts for Hibs and that’s he’s never been more determined to succeed. 

Pretty decent interview. Going to give it his all and take it from there. 

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Could everyone please ignore the Accies manchild?

I've got the cvnt in ignore but still see his puerile mewlings because folk keep quoting him.

emoji58.png

Got the same problem with the pair of perth fuds. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Hefty chronograph Kusunga is wearing on the signing pic, no idea what it is, anybody know? Thank you.

Pretty sure it’s a Tissot T Touch Biggie.  I posted a photo of the one I have for comparison.

I thought with Kusunga’s Swiss connections he’d be wearing a mechanical watch and not a quartz watch.   Probably just wears his Tissot for training.  

Facebook informs me that it's 4 years today (the 3rd) since John Brown was sacked. 

Paul Hartley's first game in charge was a 2-0 win in a rearranged fixture against Hamilton the following Saturday (we'd both been put out of the Scottish Cup in the previous round, naturally). The original fixture was postponed because of a waterlogged pitch, thus proving God is a Dee.  

Had that game not been postponed until after Brown was sacked, we almost certainly would have lost and thus not gone on to win the league, assuming all other results panned out as they did.

8 hours ago, The Master said:

Facebook informs me that it's 4 years today (the 3rd) since John Brown was sacked. 

Paul Hartley's first game in charge was a 2-0 win in a rearranged fixture against Hamilton the following Saturday (we'd both been put out of the Scottish Cup in the previous round, naturally). The original fixture was postponed because of a waterlogged pitch, thus proving God is a Dee.  

Had that game not been postponed until after Brown was sacked, we almost certainly would have lost and thus not gone on to win the league, assuming all other results panned out as they did.

The Scottish Cup that year was epic seethe

Someone els mentioned John Browns sacking a few weeks ago and I was convinced he had happily stood down so we could get Hartley in (as he had left Alloa) but now I'm thinking I might have made all that up!!![emoji17]

15 minutes ago, daftydee said:

Someone els mentioned John Browns sacking a few weeks ago and I was convinced he had happily stood down so we could get Hartley in (as he had left Alloa) but now I'm thinking I might have made all that up!!!emoji17.png

That would seem about right, Dundee fans make everything up.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Grow up for f**k's sakes.

You're nearly a pensioner :lol:

If I'm nearly a pensioner ( which isn't factually true but you lot put 2+2 together which always results in a top six finish in your tiny brain cell) why would I need to grow up ?