All things Dundee FC

33 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

I'll level with you - I'd left this around January with the intention I stated on an earlier post to pick this up this season.

I have had a bit of a shitemare the past few months on a personal level and I completely forgot about this. That's nobody here's concern and I'll hold my hands up - that's unacceptable when it comes to other people's money and I'll take all the flak that comes my way.

I got a phone call from a poster on here this morning (there are 2 posters I know personally) asking me about this and explaining the conversation that was ongoing. I've come on and read it and realised there's (rightly) little appetite or trust for me to sort out the sponsorship so I've apologised and offered refunds.

That doesn't make it ok and I'm fucking mortified.

This will be my last post on here because

A) no c**t wants me here anymore - no complaints from me on that
B) I'm mintered up
C) no amount of grovelling/explaining will make a blind bit of difference - if I was on the other end I'd be equally suspicious and seething so I'm not about to labour the point and keep stinking the place up. I fucked up, I'll sort it and then ill leave you to it.

I am truly sorry and will sort this out - my earlier post on what I'd "prefer" wasn't brass necking it - I'd just like to make sure everyone gets there money back directly - anyone that doesn't raise a request I will donate their money to the club (and provide evidence). I said August to give people time to read the board and pm me or raise a request - no other reason.

£10 a year for Platinum and £400-odd to leave the site altogether.

Seems fair.

37 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

I'll level with you - I'd left this around January with the intention I stated on an earlier post to pick this up this season.

I have had a bit of a shitemare the past few months on a personal level and I completely forgot about this. That's nobody here's concern and I'll hold my hands up - that's unacceptable when it comes to other people's money and I'll take all the flak that comes my way.

I got a phone call from a poster on here this morning (there are 2 posters I know personally) asking me about this and explaining the conversation that was ongoing. I've come on and read it and realised there's (rightly) little appetite or trust for me to sort out the sponsorship so I've apologised and offered refunds.

That doesn't make it ok and I'm fucking mortified.

This will be my last post on here because

A) no c**t wants me here anymore - no complaints from me on that
B) I'm mintered up
C) no amount of grovelling/explaining will make a blind bit of difference - if I was on the other end I'd be equally suspicious and seething so I'm not about to labour the point and keep stinking the place up. I fucked up, I'll sort it and then ill leave you to it.

I am truly sorry and will sort this out - my earlier post on what I'd "prefer" wasn't brass necking it - I'd just like to make sure everyone gets there money back directly - anyone that doesn't raise a request I will donate their money to the club (and provide evidence). I said August to give people time to read the board and pm me or raise a request - no other reason.

£425 eh? That must of been around your day rate in Iraq.

What an absolute cock you are, taking folks hard earned cash for so long, those small instalments might of not made any difference to your life "money bags" however its a lot of cash to some folk, but either way, its not your fucking money.

You are an embarrassment to your fellow Dee's and have ruined any trust for similar things in the future. 

c**t.

image.gif

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Joking aside, he should refund the £425 to everyone who contributed and also make a large donation to the clubs youth development as a gesture of goodwill

By the time he donates it the youth players will be old jobbers.

11 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Joking aside, he should refund the £425 to everyone who contributed and also make a large donation to the clubs youth development as a gesture of goodwill

f**k that, he should make a payment to whatever charity is associated with how DeeDee passed away by way of an apology. 

33 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Did somebody in here lose their Paypal account in a divorce settlement?

Some Dee's got together to arrange a P&B shirt sponsor (see thread), Deefiant decided to do one 2 seasons ago, got every trusting Dee, (because we are a sound bunch) to pay £25 towards it. After he raised £425 he did not donate it to the club and fucked off from here until about 4 hours ago with his bullshit.

To make matters worse for him, one of those sound guys has passed on, DeeDee.