All things Dundee FC

Kamara and Deacon are both looking to leave Dundee. Neither "actively" pursuing a move, but both have had offers and and Deacon likely to be off first.

They both really enjoyed working under McCann but want to further their careers away from Dundee.

This come from speaking to them both last night, in a dream?! [emoji85] what has my world come to!!

Kamara and Deacon are both looking to leave Dundee. Neither "actively" pursuing a move, but both have had offers and and Deacon likely to be off first.

They both really enjoyed working under McCann but want to further their careers away from Dundee.

This come from speaking to them both last night, in a dream?! [emoji85] what has my world come to!!

f**k you. [emoji23] Was believing that till I got to your last bit.

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Very demeaning towards the gypsy community, I am not going to report this as I am not a grass, however could you retract it please?

Thank you.

Of course I can Johnny. I know many people from the travelling community and there's only really about 5 r 6 that I don't get on with, that's because they're c***s obviously. 

32 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Of course I can Johnny. I know many people from the travelling community and there's only really about 5 r 6 that I don't get on with, that's because they're c***s obviously. 

Thank you. 

I appreciate that.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

The bloke who helped me move house is a traveller. Unbelievably cheap rates. Then again, the bailiffs are hovering around his property 24/7 according to my mate who lives opposite. Apparently he's somehow chained his van to the drive so they can't tow it away. Unbelievable effort!

28 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
40 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
This being professional malarkey is bloody boring. Never used to be like this back in the day. 

i think we should just start making rumours up. carlos pena spotted in the wellgate

Selling mobile phone cases?

Hiya pals.

Just popping in to let u know Paul "Dabsmasher" Hartley intends to announce as many as five (5) new signings today/tomorrow, with the express purpose of maintaining Dundee Utds place on our mantlepiece.

Please feel free to swing past our thread and discuss/enjoy these developments with us at any time.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya pals.

Just popping in to let u know Paul "Dabsmasher" Hartley intends to announce as many as five (5) new signings today/tomorrow, with the express purpose of maintaining Dundee Utds place on our mantlepiece.

Please feel free to swing past our thread and discuss/enjoy these developments with us at any time.

Thank you.

Vincent, Wolters and O'Dea on permanent deals and Ferrie and Henvey/Scott on loan for experience??

Would be ideal...

Edited by Spikethedee